Local 3 Speed Transfer Case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All -

I don't post much in this Clubhouse. Why, I am not sure....I live outside Raleigh.

Anyway, looking for a 3 speed transfer case. Trying to find one close to me. I did a wanted post in the Classifieds, but thought I would post here to maybe get some local attention.

Apologies if I violate any Clubhouse rules.

Thanks for any help,
Matt

Hi All -

I don't post much in this Clubhouse. Why, I am not sure....I live outside Raleigh.

Anyway, looking for a 3 speed transfer case. Trying to find one close to me. I did a wanted post in the Classifieds, but thought I would post here to maybe get some local attention.

Thanks for any help,
Matt

Ready to run, rebuildable, for parts, etc.?

What condition does it need to be in? I’ve got one in Charlotte that came in my project 40. The guy I bought it from got it out of a field in Georgia and said it hasn’t run in 30 years so I’m not sure if the internals. It’s got surface rust but the shifter moves through all the positions.

Ready to run, rebuildable, for parts, etc.?

What condition does it need to be in? I’ve got one in Charlotte that came in my project 40. The guy I bought it from got it out of a field in Georgia and said it hasn’t run in 30 years so I’m not sure if the internals. It’s got surface rust but the shifter moves through all the positions.
@SwampFox118 - pm sent. Thanks for the reply

I have one in Charlotte. Ran fine in my '71 FJ55, but had a little whine in 4th at highway speed. Swapped it out for a later 4 speed case. Scavenged a couple of parts off of it (parking brake drum and backing plate) It's yours for free if you want it. Come get it. PM me if you want it.

Hi All -

Thanks for any help,
Matt
I will have one soon. I have a 4 speed I’m going to install. It’s not out of truck yet because it is in body shop. If you can wait. I will have one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom