Line-x roof (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For those of you that have line-x your roof, did you do the gutters as well? I have a prinsu rack that I run so I was wondering if it will eventually break the liner down and cause water to sit in the rail causing rust? If it is just the factory paint in the rail, I can remove the rack to inspect and touch up if it starts to rust. Not so much with the line-x I would think.

I haven’t lineX roof. But there is seam sealer that gets smashed when using rain gutter mounts. That would be a consideration if that ever gets damaged enough to expose metal.

Ok, didn’t realize that. Might be better to not line the gutters if that’s the case. The sealer probably needs to have some flex to it.

For those of you that have line-x your roof, did you do the gutters as well? I have a prinsu rack that I run so I was wondering if it will eventually break the liner down and cause water to sit in the rail causing rust? If it is just the factory paint in the rail, I can remove the rack to inspect and touch up if it starts to rust. Not so much with the line-x I would think.
Stopped right at the gutters. If you have any exposed surfaces, just touch up before putting on any mounts.
Post in thread 'IH8MUD??? more like IH8CASH, new rig, new addiction, my build, let's Begin!' Builds - IH8MUD??? more like IH8CASH, new rig, new addiction, my build, let's Begin! - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/ih8mud-more-like-ih8cash-new-rig-new-addiction-my-build-lets-begin.912593/post-10416681

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom