lifting using 2 methods (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

G

I was reading a specs page on someones 45 and it said that they used a 4 inch spring lift in front and a spring over in back. would this work with a 40.? seems like a spoa is more lift than 4''

You can do this no problem...Woody stated in a diffrent post a while back that he drove his truck around for about a month like this while in the middle of the SOA setup....somebody correct me if i am wrong...
you should be able to figure out approximately how much lift you get by measuring from the bottom of thes spring pack to the top of the axle + whatever height your spring perches are...

Stew

yeppers...there are a few who do it all the time too. With stock flat springs for the SOA in the rear and with good 4" springs in front, you should eliminate the "rear end sag" and end up with 4" front and ~5" rear for lift.

You can even out the lift more with a front shackle reversal and 4" springs, totalling 5.5" lift....won't get into the issues of the reversal tho, but I ran one and overall liked it. Boulder-grabber tho...

Mav, if yer talking SUA 2.5 fronts and stock SOA rears, I bet you sit tail high. (won't know for sure until you try it tho...heh heh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom