LFD Offroad hybrid bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you for pics!

On plastic cut... is it straight up or does it taper inward at the top?
77777.png

Hey guys, I just joined, I'm with LFD Off Road.

The contact info you guys posted above is for an entirely different division of our company, none of them work in the off road side. If you want to email info@lfdoffroad.com with questions or our desk phone for our division is (704) 960-1838.

I'm installing a Warn Evo 10S in our 460 with a slightly modified prototype version of this bumper sometime this week, assuming it gets back from powder coating on time.

If I could only convince you to build a 2014+ front bumper!!

The access to the winch on this hybrid is by far the best in the industry. When purchasing a front bumper access and vision of the winch is paramount.

Having worked with LFD the past 5 months on my rear bumper I can’t say enough about the willingness to listen to your concerns and input.

If I could only convince you to build a 2014+ front bumper!!

The access to the winch on this hybrid is by far the best in the industry. When purchasing a front bumper access and vision of the winch is paramount.

Having worked with LFD the past 5 months on my rear bumper I can’t say enough about the willingness to listen to your concerns and input.
We do have that 2017 here ;) May try to get to it sometime later this year.

LFDOffRoad: Any license plate brackets in the works? I'll need something here in WA state.

I notice from another new thread post Victory has something out that may work

Thanks!

LFDOffRoad: Any license plate brackets in the works? I'll need something here in WA state.

I notice from another new thread post Victory has something out that may work

Thanks!
We've made a bolt on cover for one customer to close off the winch hole for daily driving that also had holes for bolting a plate on.

Just removed the old full bumper and did a fresh install of a brand new, freshly painted factory plastic bumper with a prototype with a new small bull bar option welded on that we're playing with. Turned out pretty well I think. Please excuse the potato photos, I left the good camera at home.

I did also figure out a reinforcement bracket to help secure the factory plastic, and documented the install so we can make some install instructions.

IMG_20210427_130829.jpg

I think that is what stood out to me too was the access to the winch. There are a lot of options out there that if things don't go right with winch it looks to be a major PIA to address an issue with winch or a bad spooling scenario.

LFDOffRoad: A plastic bumper cut template is gold... I am far from an artist :)
and from what I can tell ... "many" including "myself" have concerns about the basic bumper cut.
You only get one basic chance.

LFDOffRoad: A plastic bumper cut template is gold... I am far from an artist :)
and from what I can tell ... "many" including "myself" have concerns about the basic bumper cut.
You only get one basic chance.
Cut it small and make it bigger! Cut less then trim a bit at a time.

Cut it small and make it bigger! Cut less then trim a bit at a time.
the cut was not as bad as i had built it up to be in my mind. once you get the bumper off you can lay it around the lfd bumper and get a pretty good idea where to cut. the black inserts that the fog lights are in fit behind the bumper a littls so they dont have to be perfect.

It would have been here earlier but I was out of town last weekend so put a delivery hold on at Fedex. Fedex shipping says 70 lbs.

While I would like to throw on now... still need order winch and Harrop/Eaton rear locker needs to be installed first.

So well packaged

1.jpeg
2.jpeg

3.jpeg
4.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking forward to some pic's of it on your rig Acrad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom