LEXUS credit card key (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi there how are you guys. I have another problem I was hoping you guys can help me resolve. I was reading the thread and came across an Lexus CC key fob that can be used with a LC200. I followed the instructions and got through HYQ14ABB model virgin key from ebay. I got a version of tech stream from Amazon and installed it. Unfortunately when I register the key with the tech stream I am able to go through 2 of the 3 steps. 1- I put my existing key near the push button start and it makes a beep. 2- I then put the Lexus CC style key near the push button and it makes a longer beep. Step 3 wants me to put the new Lexus key on my passenger seat and nothing happens. How do I get passed this stage? When I start up the tech stream there's so many LC 200 versions to choose from which I don't know which to pick. I tried most of them but they key registration fails at passenger seat key placement . How do I resolve this? Thanks for your time and help y'all.

PXL_20230722_012917200.jpg

😂 had the same situation a few days ago with my new key (but i think mine is just a wrong one…maybe I should borrow a metall finder and search in the woods where I lost mine hehe)

After you put your master key to the starter button you have to remove him rly fast out of the car so the system does not jump to this „put him on the passenger seat“-thing where you will kinda stuck in the process.

Hi there how are you guys. I have another problem I was hoping you guys can help me resolve. I was reading the thread and came across an Lexus CC key fob that can be used with a LC200. I followed the instructions and got through HYQ14ABB model virgin key from ebay. I got a version of tech stream from Amazon and installed it. Unfortunately when I register the key with the tech stream I am able to go through 2 of the 3 steps. 1- I put my existing key near the push button start and it makes a beep. 2- I then put the Lexus CC style key near the push button and it makes a longer beep. Step 3 wants me to put the new Lexus key on my passenger seat and nothing happens. How do I get passed this stage? When I start up the tech stream there's so many LC 200 versions to choose from which I don't know which to pick. I tried most of them but they key registration fails at passenger seat key placement . How do I resolve this? Thanks for your time and help y'all.

View attachment 3379953

Do you mind sharing the part number for the blade back up key? I have dug through all of the posts about the credit card key, and there's some debate over the part number. I have a 2020 which has the triangle cutout, I've found a couple of posts with new LC who ordered the CC back up key which doesn't have the triangle cutout and it doesn't seem to work for their LC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom