Letter to Slee Off Road (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a letter I intercepted:

To Slee Off Road:

EPA,PETA,JeepClubsofUSA,Greenpeace etc.

This letter is to petition you to stop making your accessories.
Problem:
1) the parts are to heavy and do not comply with CAFA standards
2) they damage what they run into but protect the evil SUV
3) they make substandard SUV's even more substandard
4) your quality is to high, making venders that outsorce in China look spend more $$$ to try match your workmanship
5) your customer service goes beyond what is expected

Remedy:
1) start making plastic parts
2) outsorce overseas
3) use customer no-service
4) use warning labels that warn that rocks and some 4legged animals might get hurt

Just one more case of yuppies wanting everyone to live in a bubble. I say nuke the whales :eek:. Just kidding about the whales but not the yuppies. :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Just my 2cents.

4) use warning labels that warn that rocks and some 4legged animals might get hurt

...Warn the rocks??? I think they destroy us more than we could possibly destroy them :flipoff2:

06Dec2003 (UTC -8)

[quote author=MGBYLR link=board=2;threadid=8489;start=msg72230#msg72230 date=1070742705]

...Warn the rocks??? I think they destroy us more than we could possibly destroy them :flipoff2:
[/quote]

Silly you. Of course rocks have feelings too. It's just that they can't read.

And that letter is very discriminating, heavily implying social inequality with other animals. How about the centipedes and the spiders and the millipedes and the birds? Why do 4-legged creatures stand above the others? (Pun intended) :banana:

There ought to be a committee to decide who should belong on a committee to recommend on this issue.

That letter is very disturbing and absolutely untruthful, and I found it to be extremely uninciteful and fictional....

How dare they call an 80 or 100 an SUV..... :slap: :flipoff2: :D

I too am aggrevated at the fact that Slee off road is creating such "high quality" parts. Their customer service is another large issue. I'm very mad at the fact that I did not get put on hold once, they were quick and courtious, and they knew what they were talking about. How can you run a buisness like that?! I call up asking for an ARB commercial bar, and they didnt even take time to blow me off. :D But seriously, Christo and Ben are some high quality dudes. I dont know of any other place that is run even half as good as that one. Supurb job gentlemen. Keep up the good work.

-Bryan :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom