Lets see your AGM/Lithium wiring layout. Controls and all. Or your plan do this install. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
we all talk about our setups and our planned set ups for dual/triple AGM/lithium etc and of course SOLAR and removable second battery setup, well lets see them
POST UP PICS/DRAWINGS/IDEAS HERE.
Im finsihing up rear drawers, and will be install a ReLIon lithium in the rear cargo area. I was going to pull my second AGM 100AH and simply run the lithium in its place. But I may go blue sea ACR for dual AGMs and red arc BCDC from alternaotr straight back to lithium and let the Lipo run the inverter, ARB twin compressor and fridge. and let the secondary battery do lights and winch. But Id like to hear or see what has or hasnt worked. Not too much on lipo yet, so lets get it started. @Shoredreamer I know youve done this Im drawing up a plan and will post ti tonight.
thus far I have
redarc bcdc 1225d
lithium 100AH low temp
odyssey extreme 70AH(starter) and 100 AH (aux) running off a national luna DB solenoid/monitor
i got the blue sea 7622 ml-acr to take over for nationa luna as Im upping from 150AMP sequoia to SBS 270amp alternator
victron BMV-712 to monitor lithium
planned on keeping national luna battery monitor, plus I have voltometer in dash and scanguage 2 with voltage o both.

I don’t have LiFePo4 yet but not sure where to put it. @Hyup is buttoning up an epic LiFePo4 setup in the engine bay from DCS from Australia. http://www.deepcyclesystems.com.au/...ttery-charger-trolling/12v-75ah-lithium-grltm I’ll shoot some pics of how I have everything. My diagrams chicken scratch and might not make sense ha!
cool, i think I have it fiugred out But leaving dual batteries up front(your idea) is way m going I THINK got the ML-ACR to deal with those AGMs

AGM will be handled by blue sea ML-ACR and will do truck as yota made her, bussman fuseblock and winch
lithium will be juiced by redarc 1225d and it will do invertor, ARB twin OBA and dometic, also the redarc with it built in mppt will take power from merlin panle on RTT and juice the lipo. that may change I really planned on losing a 100AH AGM for the 80lb weight savings and still may.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom