Lets see some pics of your FJ Cruisers (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At the alignment shop :D
Alignment_07-20.JPG

First post. Purchased in January this year. I was going to go with a Bilstein lift. came across Proshock Suspension, out of Miami and I believe central America. There wasn't a lot of information and very few YouTube videos. I made a few phone calls and after some good conversation, I took a chance. I've had the lift on over a week and after the alignment, I am not disappointed. I asked for the heavy springs up front, probably overkill, but I am riding without a sway bar without any nose dive or excessive lean when cornering. The kit came assembled front struts ($120 extra), UCA's, rear springs, rear sway bar end links, and an adjustable rear panhard/track bar.

20230713_200607_resized.jpg

20230714_082812_resized.jpg

20230714_100233_resized_1.jpg

Long overdue for a windshield replacement. It had numerous cracks and was severely pitted, which made driving in direct sun a horrible experience and ate up wiper blades like a cheese grater. Had to de-snorkel first. I also bought all the trim, gaskets, and clips ahead of time from the dealer. These guys did a really good job.

IMG_8070.jpeg

IMG_0326.jpeg

And this past weekend I replaced a very dry & worn out inner tierod. Looks like I lost a boot clip and water intrusion killed it.
Tierod-inner (4).JPG

Tierod-inner (3).JPG

I attended the Rocky Mountain Toyota Roundup last week (anyone else?) and I did imogene Saturday. I LOVE SW Colorado! View attachment 3383189
@trexoffroad,
I just signed up for Rocky Mountain Toyota Roundup for 2024.
Doing Imogene on Wed, Black Bear on Thurs, and California Pass on Fri.
Any advice? Where did you stay in Ridgeway, CO?

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom