Lets see some pics of your FJ Cruisers (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did the lil' ol' lady swap out the grille inserts, or was that the dealer?
I assume she had someone do it for her. I'm not a fan of the inserts, and will be replacing them ASAP. Going for a black TT grill with Rigid inserts and the the light pods (not a bar).

Look what I was able to find that matched my FJ.....wiper blades thanks to Anco!! Winter edition. Now I can take these off in the summer and use cheapies until next Nov and go back to these again. I am in love with my wipers :>
IMG_0075.JPG

Always been a big fan of the silver FJ, nice bro.
The only gripe with silver is the glare off the hood can be horrendous. Mine is silver too. I’ll be getting a matte black hood vinyl.

Lol, well, mine is bone stock. Still in the research/wishlist stage of the build. Just bought mine 2 weeks ago.

Drove the family up to Ruidoso NM yesterday in my 80 series. Let the brother in law drive the fjc. Both did well. He got stuck trying to avoid me when I stopped in the road trying to find the drive way. Was able to get it free with the 80 after almost getting us both stuck. Then two Jeep's got stuck in the same spot. Made for quite an evening.

20181229_070450.jpg

20181229_070441.jpg

40462.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom