Lets see some pics of your FJ Cruisers (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:d

Garage Pic [Desktop Resolution].jpg
Garage Pic [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Now THAT looks a bit scary! WOW!

fj cruiser pics before and after roll-over

some before and after.

can't see photos.
what to do?
thanks

Great shot Bernd...

02319962.jpg

When I was flying Blackhawks in the early '90's, Sikorsky restricted us from flying with the front doors removed because of fuselage cracks in the door frames. Has anyone noticed excessive flexing of the body or cracks when the doors are off?

When I was flying Blackhawks in the early '90's, Sikorsky restricted us from flying with the front doors removed because of fuselage cracks in the door frames. Has anyone noticed excessive flexing of the body or cracks when the doors are off?

honestly i don't believe it would be a problem. sense it's a cab over frame that is...

at the same time, i don't believe the design of the doors were meant for structural suport, they're only good to seperate you from the outside and for seatbelts... which even then i don't really care for seat belts that are bolted to something that chould quite possibly be ripped off the rig in an accident anyway. 5pt harness all the way!

If anything, the suicide doors provide the structural integrity of the b-pillar area and not the main driver/passenger doors. The suicide doors latch at the top and bottom of the door frame connecting the roof and the floor.

This is the most stylish picture I have of her - but I have now taken off the plastic fenders, added an 8k pound winch with synthetic line and a rear partial exo skeleton - cant wait to put a long travel system on with 35's! :grinpimp: its no SAS but thats what FJ40's are for

The second pic is the partial exo fabricated by Redline Cruisers in CO - if ur interested in this build, let me know and i will do my build thread
after.jpg
67671_1439233630110_1511100153_30869050_7355131_n.jpg

pics

2nd attempt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom