Lets see some pics of your FJ Cruisers (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I let my son Conor drive 10 miles off-road yesterday. Seems to have lit a fire under him to get the CADMV online testing finished so he can get his learners permit!! Last of the snow at this elevation, 5537ft. Mormon Emmigrant Trail, Sly Park, Ca.
IMG_4014.JPG

Last edited:
I encouraged all my kids to start driving off-road when they were 13 or 14. Thinking about starting the grandkids even earlier.

One of the first LSLC Roundup events we attended...saw Perry's kid driving a 40 around the park by himself. He looked like he was about 8 at the time. We don't have kids, but I am convinced that wheeling teaches you the basics and beyond - like where your wheels are and the boundaries of the sheet metal.

Brofessor lol!! What a great handle. Anyway this is my first post. I was invited here by a member of another FJ forum.

I just landed this beauty two days ago. Cheers from Mechanicsburg PA!

View attachment 1692747

best year best color ! welcome to the club!

Out near Joshua tree

IMG_20180415_072542723.jpg

OMG, Joshua Tree NP has some fantastic strange looking trees in the Park and you didn't put one in your pic? Its the reason to go there bro. Thats like going to Cairo and not showing a pic of the pyramids at Giza.

I
OMG, Joshua Tree NP has some fantastic strange looking trees in the Park and you didn't put one in your pic? Its the reason to go there bro. Thats like going to Cairo and not showing a pic of the pyramids at Giza.
Was just outside the park for a wedding. I didn't get pics of the rig in the park, just family pics.

Conor loved long hair for a long time then changed his mind and did this:Copied Dads do.

I did the same thing, when I was about his age - had long hair in high school, but when I dropped out I cut my hair really short.

OK, I'm cheating a bit on the theme of this thread, but don't they look purty?!!View attachment 1716017
Very nice. I'm always worried about my knuckles. I don't wheel my new fj hard because I have an 80 series but I wheeled my 07 pretty hard and bent the driver side knuckle at the sand sand hills one day. Are those aftermarket or stock with extra bracing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom