Lets see some pics of your FJ Cruisers (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You are funny BM. "Toddler" , love it. However, since it is a post 2010 using synthetic oil and the stupid cartridge filter from yesteryear! I am now coming up to my 8th oil/cartridge change. Toyotas change to a cartridge oil filter was a pain in the backside decision. I get it that the filter is at the bottom of the engine, but on an FJ?, loaded with skid plates?

In honor of super bowl sunday, I added this to my front ARB bull bar.

IMG_3829.JPG

IMG_3827.JPG

Oh, Dave, We wish they were like that stock :) My son still really digs your black FJ too. That green monster is way cool. Still have it? Those headlights scream NESTOR ! ? Lets go romping up at Long Canyon after the snow melts. Great pics Dave.

Last edited:
Today off Mormon Emmigrant Trail with my son Conor. Wet snow was hard to navigate, I needed both diff lock and A-trac to get thru only 12 inch deep snow. I did use deflators to about 14lbs. I now use CO2 to reflate and had that chore over in 7 minutes!! from 14lbs to 45lbs. I see 4WOR has a story on Power Tank this month. I bought mine thru Amazon for half the cost of Power Tank but I didn't know at the time that Power Tank is a local ( Lodi,Ca) company. I might have bought their product had I known that. Anyway, CO2 has retired my Viair air compressor. Got busy rescuing a Dodge Durango AWD and forgot to get a pic to prove it !!

IMG_3913.JPG

IMG_3919.JPG

IMG_3939.JPG

Latest milestone. Look how I am zooming along the freeway at faster miles an hour !!!!! Over the last 10 years my commute has been the same route but gone from super slow only on Fridays, to super slow every weekday! Big time looking forward to retiring in a year. :)
IMG_3955.JPG

Not mine but I met a friend down in Bears Ears for a weekend. Thought I’d contribute a photo considering that following him around all weekend in my 40 gave me a new appreciation of the FJ. I kind of want one

The FJC pulled the 40 out of a tough spot at least once ... somehow I lost my pictures of that :cool:

E88A32AB-FBC0-4DFB-B7A0-9B8AAAB35518.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom