Parting Out Lehi, Utah ***Updated 93-97 FJ80's and LX450 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How much for rear bumper covers and brackets for a 1994 LC? Shipping to San Antonio, TX 78249.

I am looking for an early 91-94 “TOYOTA” emblemed grill with the matching lower valence and the corresponding non airbag “Land Cruiser” steering wheel. Do you have these items in stock?

By chance do you have a grey cloth/vinyl right rear door panel that would match my 1994 Land Cruiser?
I found out the '92 version is a little different and doesn't match.
Thanks,
Martin

unfortunately, my daughter was in a wreck in the LX this morning and I'm looking for some parts for a 96 LX450

Front Bumper
Passenger Airbag
Passenger Airbag cover/Dashpad (the leather brown color)
Airbag sensor in the front bumper.

I'm also looking for a rear tailgate for same truck if you had one.

I'll give you guys a call later if you haven't checked in.

I am looking for Driver Side headlight assembly and driver side marker for 1994 FZJ-80. Are they still available?

Hello-

Looking for the bottom piece of the HVAC/blower unit (with rod actuator assembly intact) from a 97 (see pics)??

PXL_20220313_230607167.jpg

PXL_20220313_230717969.jpg

I am looking for an AC Amp from a 97 40th or Collectors (auto climate) 88650-60212. as well as an oak brown fuse cover. I am in Iowa but have family local to Provo.

Interested in doing a local pickup

Looking for:
-Tan Leather Third Row Seats
-Third Row Seat Brackets+Hardware
-Tan Third Row Seat Belts+Hardware
-Tan Wheel Well Carpet Covering

I am looking for an AC Amp from a 97 40th or Collectors (auto climate) 88650-60212. as well as an oak brown fuse cover. I am in Iowa but have family local to Provo.
called and spoke to Steve, thanks for the assist!

Interested in doing a local pickup

Looking for:
-Tan Leather Third Row Seats
-Third Row Seat Brackets+Hardware
-Tan Third Row Seat Belts+Hardware
-Tan Wheel Well Carpet Covering

Stopped by the yard and got everything I needed today.

Steve was great to do business with.

For anyone interested in picking up some parts, your best bet is to call. I called, made an appointment, and made a visit(I was getting large items) and was treated very well getting everything I needed.

Great place to do business with. Has a strong love for FJ80s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom