Parting Out Lehi, Utah ***Updated 93-97 FJ80's and LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No outer fenders left. I have the inner ones though. No Y pipes left, but I do have a few manifolds if you want one. (Front and rear.) As for the transmission mount.. Are you talking about the one that is underneath the transmission, that bolts onto the support brace? I have a few of those.

Sorry for the late response, just been busy.
-Fin
Hi,
Do you still have the driver's side inner fender?
Thanks,
Henry

Nah, the old brain wasn’t connected as I was typing.

Meant oil pressure gauge. Sender unit and wiring tests fine but seems to be a short or failure in the gauge itself in the dash assembly
No worries! Just depends on which year your cruiser is. I have one cluster I am parting out that is a '95 I believe.

Hi,
Do you still have the driver's side inner fender?
Thanks,
Henry
I should. Where are you located?

I need both latches out of the lower tail gate if you have them . Could use the handle as well
price shipped to 85373 please .

Hello,

do you have available: The transmission cooler, hardline junction for ATF hoses thru rad support, and the hoses to and from trans cooler and hardline junction?

Thanks!

atf cooler.JPG

LX450 Fender flares?

Any chance you have a wiring harness you would be willing to cut two connectors off for the ABS pump module? Need the wiring harness side plugs (1 black and 1 gray).

near the master cylinder:

0384A989-68B0-42BB-A91D-F53030FC3F81.jpeg

I need both latches out of the lower tail gate if you have them . Could use the handle as well
price shipped to 85373 please .
I do not have any in stock at this time.

Do you have blueish/gray door cards for an 80?
Unfortunately we do not.

How much for driver side lock cylinder to fit a 1995. Shipped to California.
PM sent.

Hello,

do you have available: The transmission cooler, hardline junction for ATF hoses thru rad support, and the hoses to and from trans cooler and hardline junction?

Thanks!
I should be able to come up with everything. Send me a PM and I will get you photos of what we have.

1993 console lid available?
I have one left that is brown. $80 + shipping

LX450 Fender flares?
Which side?

White fzj80 driver door and white rear hatch.
Thank you
Tommy
I don't have any clean ones left in white, sorry!

Any chance you have a wiring harness you would be willing to cut two connectors off for the ABS pump module? Need the wiring harness side plugs (1 black and 1 gray).

near the master cylinder:
To be correct, you need the pigtails that the blue arrows are pointing to?
I should have a harness for cuts, I will check for those two.

Yes. Sorry. The harness side connectors that the arrows point to. Pig tail length not important. An inch is fine. (Ordered new terminals)
They should be 6 pin (gray) and a 4 pin(black) connectors.

Yes. Sorry. The harness side connectors that the arrows point to. Pig tail length not important. An inch is fine. (Ordered new terminals)
They should be 6 pin (gray) and a 4 pin(black) connectors.
Yep, got them! Send me a PM so we can work out shipping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom