LED tactical flashlights (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sdnative

SILVER Star
Threads
I bought a set (3 pack) from Costco about two months ago, they are awesome.

Similar to these... around $20 if I remember right.
costcoflashlight_1.jpg

I bought the Costco ones as well. Use them all the time with clients when showing vacant houses in the dark (lots of foreclosures out there with no electricity). Excellent value and very bright for their size.

x3 on the Costco versions. I loaded them with the Sanyo Eneloop rechargeable batteries and have had excellent storage and run time is ~3.5 hrs on high setting.

Had the chance to use this a few times out in the desert. A bit on the expensive side, but REALLY puts out the light....700 lumens.
54.jpg
54.jpg

I guess I am not up on pricing on LED lighting. I just thought these were a lot of flashlight for $5. The technology has come a long way too, I was testing these against my 4 D cell maglight. The LED puts out so much more light and is about 1/4 the size.

That sounds like a good deal, think I will pick up a set for the glove box in mine and the wifes daily drivers. Already have a big LED light mounted in the Cruiser.
Thanks for the heads up. :cheers:

Also "Sports Chalet" has the SUREFIRE G2 and 6P LED flashlights on closeout sale for $39.99......regular around $70. In store or online. fyi.

Got mine today. I am really pleased, can't believe how much light they get out of one diode. Amazing they can sell these at this price and quality and make a buck.

Home Depot by my house has these marked down to $8. Picked up another set :cool:

A couple of months ago I picked up two packs of the techlite 200 lumen flashlights from costco. I was very impressed and they seem to be much higher quality than the home depot ones I originally bought.

Well, today I was at costco and they have the higher output version on sale for $15 for a 3 pack. They seem to be equally well built. Nice flashlight for $5 :clap:

images

Last edited:
Are both Cree LED?

Are both Cree LED?

Yep. Updated above post with a better image.

200 lumen version says XPG LED, and 250 lumen version says XPG-R4 LED.

I went by Costco in San Berdu today but no luck. I had a little cash in my pocket and was hopeful I would find them. They had a single one for $90. There was no way I was spending that much.

I went by Costco in San Berdu today but no luck. I had a little cash in my pocket and was hopeful I would find them. They had a single one for $90. There was no way I was spending that much.

I bought two packs a few weeks ago. The Costco in Lakewood and Signal Hill both had them in stock.

I was out in Chino Hills on Sunday and stopped by the Costco off the 71 and they had them. I picked up a pack. One is going in each of my cars and the other is going in my tool bag. They seem to be decent quality and quite bright for the $15 price tag. I guess time will tell how well they hold up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom