LCLC Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That was easy

I’m in need of a come along to help right a tree. I can use the winch, but would rather have more control.....
6FEBEED6-FFB9-4F4D-A512-5EDCA37BDCEC.jpeg

I have one you can use, I should be around the house around noon tomorrow.
Or, HF has them cheap if you're not coming this way.

I’m in need of a come along to help right a tree. I can use the winch, but would rather have more control.....
View attachment 1852141
You'll have a hard time keeping it "right" unless you prune some trees next to it--daylighting. Its clear that its leaning due to the weight of all the branches (+saturated ground) on the street side because that's where all of the sun is. Good luck!

Hey @ErikinSC next time we go down to Jax, remind me to take you to this brewery. They specialize in Belgians and they have fantastic food.

205F5859-3BE6-44F9-9E9C-800DE6D7B03F.jpeg

Hey @ErikinSC next time we go down to Jax, remind me to take you to this brewery. They specialize in Belgians and they have fantastic food.

View attachment 1884290

Sounds like we need to goto Jax once it warms up... and have lunch. Others would say that’s too far to drive for a beer, er lunch... but then they’re not driving an TLC...,

Looking forward to having cruise control in the FJ40.

image.jpg

I have a throttle cable control that will a fix to the gear shift.... saw it on Danny’s thread he is aka @solice in solitude ???

I have a throttle cable control that will a fix to the gear shift.... saw it on Danny’s thread he is aka @solice in solitude ???
Do you have any pictures of that setup? Where does the cable run exactly?

OH!!! And didn't you have someone bend your gear shifter? I need like 1" more of clearance between my knob and the center console.

I put one on the CJ7, best wheeling mode I ever did. I mounted mine on the shifter.
Erik, I can bend it for you

Best cruise control for FJ40?

Danny’s pic is on page one...

We pulled my shifter at my shop, used the rose bud and heated it up. Stop by some time, and we can do again.

I Might bend mine over just a bit, it hits my leg in reverse

It does appear to be military

I have a reasonably free weekend this weekend. I know it's cold outside, but Saturday won't be TOO bad... Anyone have any interest in warming up with some coffee at MtP Cars and Coffee?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom