LCLC Chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is last years
20170820_130716.jpg

Hey y'all, new to the forum and Land Cruisers, but I live and work in North Charleston and picked up this LX470 a couple weeks ago. Hopefully, none of you will have horror stories to tell me of its previous life in the hands of a guy that lived in Mt P and worked in North Charleston.

20180817_162539-X2.jpg

Welcome to the group...

Thanks guys. Yesterday, I went to remove the running boards and was able to get the driver side off without issue. The passenger side was smooth until the final and extremely frustrating bolt behind the front wheel, behind a brake line. Will try to mess with it further this afternoon.

Before
082218%201999%20Lexus%20LX470%20w%20Running%20Boards-X2.jpg

After
082218%201999%20Lexus%20LX470%20wo%20Running%20Boards-X2.jpg

Amazing how much higher it looks without the running boards...like a free lift kit

Anybody want to join me at Cars and Coffee Saturday morning?
I plan to get there just before 8

Wish I could... I gotta work... I will drive the 40 this weekend, though.

Came to C&C today, saw a couple cool older Cruisers, but not the owners, haha. I parked the near-stock Mom-mobile outside the Cool Vehicles parking though

Used it for a strain relief on MacBook power cord and other mobile device power cords... its pretty neet stuff

@Brandog and I will be at Cars and Coffee in the morning...anyone care to join us.
The Chick'n is alive and well

Great to hear that!!! Got the alternator changed in the 100 and it is pushing out much better voltage now!! Went with the 100 amp Denso remanufactured model from Sparks Toyota. Those guys are awesome!!!

Sorry I missed it, was fuggin with my OME rack. Maybe next week. BTW, any want to do the Scottish games Nov 3?

That's the new Logan's Run weekend

So, I'm driving the 40 around, pass a modified Jeep and he gives me the "jeep wave".
I feel rude if I just ignore it, but not sure if I want to just wave back, either...
I'm sure someone here has run into this before, what do you do??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom