Events/Trails LCDC 2019 - 5th Anniversary (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Since I'm on the waitlist apparently should I try and book a room now in the hopes that a spot opens up? I know these places out in Ouray are not big time hotels so the cancellation policy as we get closer may be a little risky.

It would be nice if we could see where in line we're at as I imagine this event will only continue to grow.

Since I'm on the waitlist apparently should I try and book a room now in the hopes that a spot opens up? I know these places out in Ouray are not big time hotels so the cancellation policy as we get closer may be a little risky.

It would be nice if we could see where in line we're at as I imagine this event will only continue to grow.

Please email info@200lcdc.com and we’ll be happy to share that info.

Booked our air b&b! Looking forward to this.

I booked Ampitheater Campground, site 4. FYI there are 2 other 25' trailer sites (6 and 24) which can be booked in advance, as well as a number of tent and shorter trailer sites. Not much in the way of facilities other than pit toilets and drinking water, but since we have a trailer we don't really need anything.

I booked Ampitheater Campground, site 4. FYI there are 2 other 25' trailer sites (6 and 24) which can be booked in advance, as well as a number of tent and shorter trailer sites. Not much in the way of facilities other than pit toilets and drinking water, but since we have a trailer we don't really need anything.

That will be fun pulling your trailer up to Ampitheater! Great campground with awesome view. And you're better with towing a trailer than I am.

That will be fun pulling your trailer up to Ampitheater! Great campground with awesome view. And you're better with towing a trailer than I am.
Heh yeah the google maps photos look like it's a few tight turns. We booked a site which claims up to a 30' trailer, so I *assume* it's possible to get up there, but I coudn't find any photos of people driving the road up there so we'll see. I did the beartooth highway into Yellowstone though so how bad could it be? ;)

Howdy all! Newbie lurker here. :hmm:

It just so happens I'll be in Silverton that Fri-Sun to help with the Silverton Ultramarathon, so I'm naturally inclined to show up a little early for the first day or so of LCDC. I've got a 2018 LC with AT tires, soon to include Slee sliders. I'm also a ham radio operator, with a 2m/440 rig.

I can only join the gang and get dirty on Thursday, so I didn't take a slot on the waitlist, knowing others on the waitlist would like to be in for the whole shebang. Regardless, I'd love to tip a brewski on Wed night, and join for some fun on Thursday, if there's space for me. I'm a relative newbie on difficult trails, but would love to join if you'll have me. I promise to do stupid stuff and provide great entertainment and some cold beverages!

- Fred

Howdy all! Newbie lurker here. :hmm:

It just so happens I'll be in Silverton that Fri-Sun to help with the Silverton Ultramarathon, so I'm naturally inclined to show up a little early for the first day or so of LCDC. I've got a 2018 LC with AT tires, soon to include Slee sliders. I'm also a ham radio operator, with a 2m/440 rig.

I can only join the gang and get dirty on Thursday, so I didn't take a slot on the waitlist, knowing others on the waitlist would like to be in for the whole shebang. Regardless, I'd love to tip a brewski on Wed night, and join for some fun on Thursday, if there's space for me. I'm a relative newbie on difficult trails, but would love to join if you'll have me. I promise to do stupid stuff and provide great entertainment and some cold beverages!

- Fred
You may be able to share my LCDC reservation. I registered for Wed-Sat but most likely will only wheel Friday and Saturday. We're still planning out our summer road trip but it looks like we'll go to Rocky Mountain NP, then Ouray, then out to Cali this year. We'll either arrive Wednesday evening or Thursday afternoon depending on the trip, but even if we do make it Wednesday evening we'll likely be too late for the dinner and would use Thursday to try to do some hiking anyway

My time window this summer shifted so I won't be able to attend this year. I cancelled my registration so someone on the list can take a spot.

Enjoy y'all! I'll be here watching with extreme envy.

Thanks to the people who cancelled their registration. @tbisaacs Got a spot on the list now!

My time window this summer shifted so I won't be able to attend this year. I cancelled my registration so someone on the list can take a spot.

Enjoy y'all! I'll be here watching with extreme envy.

Sorry we'll miss you this year!

We'll update the waitlist as cancellations occur (just released two spots so check your email if you're on the waitlist).

You may be able to share my LCDC reservation. I registered for Wed-Sat but most likely will only wheel Friday and Saturday. We're still planning out our summer road trip but it looks like we'll go to Rocky Mountain NP, then Ouray, then out to Cali this year. We'll either arrive Wednesday evening or Thursday afternoon depending on the trip, but even if we do make it Wednesday evening we'll likely be too late for the dinner and would use Thursday to try to do some hiking anyway

I'd love that, Geoff; thank you!!! Heck, I'll even buy y'all "scrap cookies" at Mouse's Coffee, if you know that haunt. :cheers:

I'd love that, Geoff; thank you!!! Heck, I'll even buy y'all "scrap cookies" at Mouse's Coffee, if you know that haunt. :cheers:

We will factor in people’s dates of attendance and release waitlist orders appropriately, so I would highly recommend completing the waitlist order form.

Heh. @indycole might be the first person ever to call me nice... I'm gonna print that out and hang it on my wall ;)

I'll update y'all as I firm up my plans. Will definitely be there Friday and Saturday in any case.

Hi all!

I am registered and looking forward to a great trip. I was wondering if anyone else is in the DFW area and going. If so, let's meet up. PM me and we should do a meet and coffee kinda thing.

We are registered, and have reservations at the Matterhorn. Unfortunately, we are planning on a Friday evening departure if the wife can’t get her Saturday shift covered. I look forward to meeting the 200 crew!

Okay, first time doing this trip and looking forward to it! So how will it work? Base camp will be Ouray? All day trips? Leave Ouray in the AM, meet up and back to Ouray in the evening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom