LC200 vs. Tundra (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
When it comes to suspension jazz, I'm not up to snuff.

What's the difference between the LC200 and the Tundra as far as suspension?

Why can Tundra owners fit 6" ProComp lift's while we can only do 2"?

As an aside -- what's with OME marketing their lift as a 2" front/.75" rear when most users are actually "claiming" a full 3" both front/rear? Did you OME guys really get a FULL 3" (or is this a measurement with a "man's ruler" which appears larger than it really is)?

I just question this because I sure hope my new lift gives me a good 3" plus .75" from the larger tire radius!

It's really hard to judge because I haven't seen a side-by-side picture comparasion with the SAME tires. Once you upgrade the tires, it's tough to say unless someone can post before/after measurements from the ground to the bottom of your factory sliders (or aftermarket -- but both have to be the same). Either sliders or center hub to top of wheel well will work.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that over on the LCCOOL boards, many users have some interesting suspension setups with companies I have never heard of. Those of you who visit the forum more frequently, can you comment on what they are doing down under?

Last edited:
I believe the major suspension difference between the Tundra and 200 is the length of the suspension arms. Given that everything else is the same or close, one of the big lifts for a Tundra could potentially fit. Mind you most of those kits are designed to increase height and do little for performance.

I'll have to go see what the Aussies are up to... I have a very sweet front coilover in the works for my Tundra and hope to sell it through my new business, it's all about quality travel contained in one unit.... and that's all I'm sayin' for now. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom