LC200 production ending at the end of March 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd be curious to see what the numbers are. I also saw that YT video. He had a '20 black HE that he sold late last year in place of a Tundra but decided to return to the LC badge.
Lucky for him to get the '21 mgm HE.
750 units sold in the US, that is almost 3x the number sold in April 2019. While the data isn’t directly from Toyota, it has matched in the past.

Interestingly there were more LX models sold than Toyota LCs.

I think it's the other way around, but only this year. More LC sales than LX sales so far in 2021.

Last night for the first time I can recall there was a commercial for a Land Cruiser on TV. Actually it was a Lexus commercial for the LX and GX series and showed the LX on a FS road. It did not mention it as an LX 570 and just used LX and GX which I found interesting.

Last night for the first time I can recall there was a commercial for a Land Cruiser on TV. Actually it was a Lexus commercial for the LX and GX series and showed the LX on a FS road. It did not mention it as an LX 570 and just used LX and GX which I found interesting.
Was it this one?

Was it this one?

That was it. I rewound it because I was surprised to see a Land Cruiser of any flavor in a commercial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom