LC100 vs LX470: Are stock bumpers/trim interchangeable? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I posted a thread recently looking for a stock front bumper for my '99 LC. I've had a couple offers from LX470 owners but I'm finding mixed reviews on whether an LX470 bumper will work on my LC. Does anyone have experience putting OEM LX470 trim on a Land Cruiser?

I don't believe they are interchangeable, as aftermarket front bumpers have different fit between the two. I believe it's due to the trim below the front grill on the LX.

You should wait for a response from a more trusted source, though.....

Hmmm i dont know for sure but im leaning more towards that you CAN put LX bumpers on an LC. The headlight and grill trim pieces are different but in the end if you're only swapping the bumpers, it should work. Fog lights are different size though and LX have turn signals next to the fog flights.

Took a look. The LC bumper should fit an LX. All mounting holes line up, but the fog light wiring is different, and will need to be spliced. The turn signal will have to be rewired to the side marker light.

Took a look. The LC bumper should fit an LX. All mounting holes line up, but the fog light wiring is different, and will need to be spliced. The turn signal will have to be rewired to the side marker light.
Reread the thread lol. The LX bumper will fit an LC. All mounting holes line up, but again, wiring is different. Fog light connectors will need to be spliced, but colors and wires remain the same. LX has factory turn signals, but those don't need to be wired up, so its your choice whether to splice into the OEM turn signal or not

Reread the thread lol. The LX bumper will fit an LC. All mounting holes line up, but again, wiring is different. Fog light connectors will need to be spliced, but colors and wires remain the same. LX has factory turn signals, but those don't need to be wired up, so its your choice whether to splice into the OEM turn signal or not

So did you put a LC bumper on your LX then?

This is my first post and i just have a question, i’m in the process of decking out my lc100 and i want a custom tube bumper without spending $2000+ .i’ve found a website that sells a gx470 tube bumper that i love. will it fit my lc100? please help me haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom