LC rear springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking at upgrading my LX springs to the LC springs to bring my rear pressures in spec, but looking online they want over $200 a piece for OEM.

Is there an aftermarket option that matches the LC spring rate, or does anyone have a set they would want to get rid of?

Are the Kings springs really only available on eBay? Can you trust buying them there?

Last edited:
Not sure if this applies to the 99 LX but just in case, remove your temp sensor from the back of the reservoir tank to get proper readings.
If that doesn't work, I have used OE springs for an LC with AHC. I replaced with new and realized that it wasn't the springs, but that temp sensor plug. I kept the new ones in and have the used ones in storage. You can have them and if we end up going to Grayton this weekend you're more than welcome to them for free.

Not sure if this applies to the 99 LX but just in case, remove your temp sensor from the back of the reservoir tank to get proper readings.
If that doesn't work, I have used OE springs for an LC with AHC. I replaced with new and realized that it wasn't the springs, but that temp sensor plug. I kept the new ones in and have the used ones in storage. You can have them and if we end up going to Grayton this weekend you're more than welcome to them for free.

are your springs the LC ones or LX ? I'm looking to add a bumper in a year or so . I. Looking to bring pressures in and add weight capacity while keeping AHC...for now.

Hoping to get some stock LC rear springs. O really appreciate the offer

LC Springs, purple and brown dot.

Wow, the price on those went up. I think I spent a little over $200 a pair last year when I did mine. If your going with an aftermarket bumper next year you might as well upgrade to the Kings. As for getting them off of Ebay, the seller will have feedback that you can look at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom