LC Hunting (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys. Everyday I see this hundred series with stickers all over, but I don't think a Bslca one... I only see him driving never parked. Anybody knows who it might belong to. He's about the size of Larry I know it's not ms. donna

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Hey guys. Everyday I see this hundred series with stickers all over, but I don't think a Bslca one... I only see him driving never parked. Anybody knows who it might belong to. He's about the size of Larry I know it's not ms. donna

Founding member Marty Cannon, he keeps tabs on us and always offers his help when called on but like all of us juggles multiple affiliations with his son's cub scout group and UL Alumni Association to name a few you'll get to meet him eventually and when you do ask him about his 62? You can see it in this thread :)

Cool. That's the sweet silver one, if so. I cool. I know him know. :)

elephants 88 FJ62 said:
Cool. That's the sweet silver one, if so. I cool. I know him know. :)

Hmm was thinking it was Marty he drives a Black 100 with a bunch of stickers on it hadn't seen the silver yet but he sounds like a candidate for a card :)

I ment the silver 62... :)

The 100 is black

The black Hundy is me. We are one. We are almost at 200K and rolling. I took a sales job with an educational technology company so I've been driving all over the state. I had one week where I fueled up about 5 times in one week. Still drives like a dream though.

Hey found a cruiser at the pub in Abbeville. Its the boat landing on the vermilion river on 14

It's a little Japanese guy who only uses it to pull his boat

It's a total rust bucket. Now I don't think dads is so bad

image-4214546757.jpg

image-1739015863.jpg

elephants 88 FJ62 said:
Hey found a cruiser at the pub in Abbeville. Its the boat landing on the vermilion river on 14

It's a little Japanese guy who only uses it to pull his boat

It's a total rust bucket. Now I don't think dads is so bad

Even the rusty ones still get the job done :) nice catch bud

unfortunatly not, he's wanting a Ford...

I told him about I hate Mud, and he said No, he loves it, He's looking for a place to drive in the stuff... :D He doesn't have to worry about it anymore... I told him about Duhon's Mud Pit in Abbeville, I'm still not sure where it's at, but he said he'd look into it... So I guess everybody here who goes mudding, be on the loook for a stock cruiser showing all those american rigs what a real 4x4 can do.. :D

Thanks
Cody

elephants 88 FJ62 said:
unfortunatly not, he's wanting a Ford...

I told him about I hate Mud, and he said No, he loves it, He's looking for a place to drive in the stuff... :D He doesn't have to worry about it anymore... I told him about Duhon's Mud Pit in Abbeville, I'm still not sure where it's at, but he said he'd look into it... So I guess everybody here who goes mudding, be on the loook for a stock cruiser showing all those american rigs what a real 4x4 can do.. :D

Thanks
Cody

Thats a shame but to each and his own some folks like that as well. Duhon's was big when I was right out of high school watched plenty folks destroy good vehicles in there but it's just that a big mud hole makes for good entertainment though. He'll likely just sink it and create additional rust. You can see big diesels with tractor tires playing in that hole on YouTube I think that's where Josh and his brother visited once and where he got the nickname "Socks" maybe some details on that still in the thread of shame.

Well I graduated high school with a bunch who were into that. Unlike denis, no offence. He realized that those big tractor rigs were destroying the place. Since last summer there is only one area for those. They rebuild apparently do stock rigs can play also. He knows if not every body can play. Lots will stop coming.

I like Rocks, clean and it doesn't turn into concrete when it dries.

GOT@TACO said:
I like Rocks, clean and it doesn't turn into concrete when it dries.

Or fall in your eyes while trying to wrench on your rig. I saw a frame a while back almost completely sealed with mud and that almost never comes out unless you chisel it out.

Ran into a true Land Cruiser owner in Gulfport today. His name is Kerry and he is a TLCA member and friends with the CottonLand guys. I had to apologize for drooling on his truck........

IMG-20120508-00298.jpg

IMG-20120508-00297.jpg

kerry-fj75jpg.jpg

It's a 1990 FJ75 that is only 1 of 3 imported by the armed forces. It came from Iraq (I think is what he said). The labels in the door jamb were written in Arabic. He has done a frame on resto on this rig and it is beautiful. I tried to get him to come to the M&G but he won't be anywhere near. :frown:

He has also owned several 40's and currently has a built 4Runner. He is taking this FJ75 to GSMTR next week.

hope the drool didn`t etch the paint:D

that B nice:bounce::bounce2:

X2 on the drool sweet rig, did it have the diesel? Reminds of a guy we met a few years ago from Gulfport at our Toyota Paradise run that had a middle eastern 80 series with rear barn doors the owners manual and vin plates were all in Arabic very cool those MS folks happen on some rare cruisers :) wonder if he knew him or if it was the same guy.

No on the diesel. He said these came with the 3FE and a PO had replaced the carb with a GM throttle body. He did say that he has owned several cruisers in the past, several 40's and a 60 series I believe but I don't think this is the same guy. We talked for about 30 minutes and I'm sure he would have brought that up.

So what are these Ms boys doing to attract the really cool cruisers? :lol:

I think it's sweet regardless.

Friend spotted this sweet 60 at the gym yesterday :) I'm gonna get him a card to put on it.

image-1381297348.jpg

Ran into a true Land Cruiser owner in Gulfport today. His name is Kerry and he is a TLCA member and friends with the CottonLand guys. I had to apologize for drooling on his truck........

It's a 1990 FJ75 that is only 1 of 3 imported by the armed forces. It came from Iraq (I think is what he said). The labels in the door jamb were written in Arabic. He has done a frame on resto on this rig and it is beautiful. I tried to get him to come to the M&G but he won't be anywhere near. :frown:

He has also owned several 40's and currently has a built 4Runner. He is taking this FJ75 to GSMTR next week.

I saw this at GSMTR...he got the "Most Wanted" award.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom