LC 100 center caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good morning y’all,

I’ve got a 2004 100 and just powder coated the 18” wheels black, wondering if anyone know if there are flat black TRD center cap’s available factory or aftermarket?

F9724BA6-90ED-4068-A476-EA899CE9EBEE.png

7DA4B29B-F9A5-455F-81BE-14980334AD2C.png

those are 6 lug center caps from i believe the FJC trail teams, they aren't compatible with your 18's. IIRC they are still available through Toyota to answer your question

i don't think the TRD tundra ones work on those wheels either, maybe you could take the emblem off the factory center cap and replace it with a TRD sticker or something if that's the look you are going for

those are 6 lug center caps from i believe the FJC trail teams, they aren't compatible with your 18's. IIRC they are still available through Toyota to answer your question

i don't think the TRD tundra ones work on those wheels either, maybe you could take the emblem off the factory center cap and replace it with a TRD sticker or something if that's the look you are going for
Thanks for responding, I buddy gave me those trd caps and i never checked to see if they were the correct 5 lug cap. Just wondering if anyone knows if there’s anything else out there with me having to rattle can the stock silver ones I have

Thanks for responding, I buddy gave me those trd caps and i never checked to see if they were the correct 5 lug cap. Just wondering if anyone knows if there’s anything else out there with me having to rattle can the stock silver ones I have
i think that may be your only option

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom