Largest tire on stock LC w/18" wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What is the largest tire on stock LC w/18" wheels? I have searched and I know this has been discussed but couldn't find it... :doh:

Probably 33's which are 285/65-18. BFG AT/KO.

Nitto, Interco, Pro Comp, Toyo and a few others make 35" tires for the 18" wheel. I think Toyo and Interco may even offer 37s. :eek:

wrgrog, did you run that sized Terragrapler before the lift?

christo had what size on his turbo 100? and does his turbo 100 have a lift? or is it stock?

33x13.50x 18 on mine and Christos.

Christo but HD coils in the back but the front is stock.

Mine is lifted all around with OME torsion bars.

Mine rubbed on the inner fender until I added 1" spacers.

They are nice tires.

wngrog, I want these tires but I am having a hard time deciding if they will fit on a 2006 with AHC that is not lifted. I know you don't have AHC but what do you think? Where did you get your spacers? Do the wider tires with the spacers stick out past the fenders very far?

CrusrDug said:
wngrog, I want these tires but I am having a hard time deciding if they will fit on a 2006 with AHC that is not lifted. I know you don't have AHC but what do you think? Where did you get your spacers? Do the wider tires with the spacers stick out past the fenders very far?

Christo is running the same tires on his Turbo 100 series with no lift.

If you override the AHC you can run it around in HIGH setting all the time. Someone on here knows how to do it. I know Slee did it to his LX when he ran 35s and we went to Canada.

As for the spacers, www.performancewheel.com they were at my house in 8 days. I think they were $150 for the set.

The tires are still in the fenderwell.
3.jpg

Thanks. I saw the thread on the AHC lift, just not sure if I want to do that to my '06 just yet. I'm ordering the spacers now. I saw your thread on Moab (and that pic). Nice writeup. I'm looking forward to towing the future boat.

CrusrDug said:
Thanks. I saw the thread on the AHC lift, just not sure if I want to do that to my '06 just yet. I'm ordering the spacers now. I saw your thread on Moab (and that pic). Nice writeup. I'm looking forward to towing the future boat.

CrusrDug,

Without having to do any permanent modifications, all you have to do is slide the AHC sensors (up or down, I don't recall off the top of my head) and you'll get some lift. Perhaps enough to clear the tires. Be sure to mark the spot of the sensor so that you can easily go back to stock location.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom