LANDTANK performance MAF housing (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rechecked the wires, all good. i cleared the cel and it came on immediately again. I took it apart, cleaned the Maf sensor again and reinstalled it, cel still on so I cleared it again, cel appeared again with same code. I emailed the person I bought the sensor from and he is sending a 22204-07010 to replace it. I'll keep ya posted. Thanks all!

Update on my install. Just rec'd my replacement sensor, installed it with no CEL! Easy overall install, noticeable improvement to highway mileage on first tank of gas as well as smoother idle and improved response. Very nicely done! Thanks again:cheers:

Any Left, everyone is recommending them for towing and I think I will need all the help I can get.

Paypal and PM sent.

Looking forward to this.

Jack

Edit: Got in on Saturday the 28th. Great looking product, can't wait to install it.

Last edited:
Still have any left ???

I finally installed the housing yesterday. I bought a used sensor for $32 on ebay. I have not monitored the gas mileage yet but it definitely has a quicker response.

Thanks Rick.

Alex

I've actually have 15 units in house and am not sure If I'll reorder. Not trying to push you just being up front.

Sorry this is my first post and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Am I reading this correctly in assuming that you are not going to make any more? I have a '97 LX-450 with the TRD supercharger and I'm trying to weight all of the mods that I need before I commit. I know that there is more information in the research thread but I haven't had time to read it. If these are the last ones I don't want to miss out though.

You BETTER make more! I need one of these so bad!

I want one too. Let us know when you are going to make more.

Thanks !

the only one left is on hold, I'll post back either way after the 14th.

Sorry fellas, I got the last one :D

UPDATE 3/25/09:
I just installed the Landtank's MAF and a used sensor I bought from Ebay seller (riceburner91)
for $29 +S/H ( he has several). Instructions were straight forward! I was so eager to put it on that it was a bit drizzling outside and I didn't care and was trying to get the pin wires relocated. After really looking into that dirty plug harness, it was a snap to switch it out ;)

The only issue I had was the removal of the harness from the stock sensor. I thought it was a flat screwdriver pry-up tab and I accidentally cracked the tab but ended up just taking the screw driver and edge it back from the oem MAF sensor.
So no harm done....

After I reinstalled it and put the end caps on the vacuum lines, I crossed my fingers and and hoped it would idle fine once I crank it up. So I cleared all the existing CEL by after unhooking the battery for a few minutes and reconnected it. I then started LEXI up and it idled a bit high to get warmed up and once it got under 1k RPM I went for a spin. Since this isn't my daily driver I couldn't tell a major diff, but I have a full tank of gas and will compare my mpg and how it performs while towing my popup.
I'm psyched!!!! Thanks LANDTANK!!!

Thanks again Rick! :beer:

Last edited:
Am I too late? I want one too! Let us know if you'll make more. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom