LANDTANK performance MAF housing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

landtank

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
landtankproducts.com
items are now available through AJIK
Sleeve install 003 (Medium).jpg

Attachments

• MAF install guide.pdf
    132.3 KB · Views: 1,704
Last edited:
Looks Great..can't wait to get it. If I didn't PayPal enough for the true shipping, lemme' know!

I've put my $ down to get one. Come on guys - lets get this housing into production. Looks like a great addition to s/c or t/c 80's.

cheers,
george.

Does the housing do anything for normally aspirated trucks?

Does the housing do anything for normally aspirated trucks?

Yes, you'll find that the truck will run smother, has better throttle response and reports have indicated better fuel mileage of 1 mpg around town. On the highway the truck will down shift much less and deal with hills better.

Sorry for the late reply.

Any way of telling how many people are in currently? I'd prefer not to put down the 1st or 2nd ~$300 and wait 6 months for others to get on board...

Any way of telling how many people are in currently? I'd prefer not to put down the 1st or 2nd ~$300 and wait 6 months for others to get on board...

Actually I'm about to put the order in this weekend. There is a check in the mail and I need to wait for it. So you could expect a turn around of about 3 weeks from then.

Perfect timing then, cheers!

any news on when the next batch will happen??

mine just arrived in the mail!!! wooo hooo

Currently this guy on ebay has three listings for brand new Toyota sensors in quantities of 7 sensors per listing.

How does his $55 BIN price compare to our price from Dan?

-B-

payment sent for one of the housings, still hunting for a sensor. thanks rick.

do you currently have any commitments for a run right now? may be wanting to go this route for a little pick me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom