Landcruiser>Hidden Falls (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Perfect. I’ll see you at the checkin/office area at 9am. Look forward to meeting you guys. I’ll be in a white and tan 80.

Missed you guys by a week, was out there the week prior. Maybe next time, my wheeling buddies live in Houston so meeting fellow members would be nice.

Cheers.

Missed you guys by a week, was out there the week prior. Maybe next time, my wheeling buddies live in Houston so meeting fellow members would be nice.

Cheers.
It was a lot of fun. Would like to go out there more regularly. Be keen for a run in September.

It was a lot of fun. Would like to go out there more regularly. Be keen for a run in September.
I'm game for that. Meanwhile some pics.
20190721_113645.jpg
20190721_113623.jpg
20190721_100613.jpg
20190721_103245.jpg
IMG_20190724_155118_087.jpg

I like your black accents surrounding the headlamps.

Sundays work best for me if we all can convoy. I know the gxor will be down. I've tried t4r but they have a hard time connecting on that form. Have yet to have a successful group outing. Haha.

I like your black accents surrounding the headlamps.

Sundays work best for me if we all can convoy. I know the gxor will be down. I've tried t4r but they have a hard time connecting on that form. Have yet to have a successful group outing. Haha.

Thank you sir. Saturday or Sundays work for me, it just depends on how much I've been traveling for work and wanting time with the family. But I'm pretty much always down to go!

Couldn't PM you.

So I got them from the wonderful world of Amazon for $20. Lmk if you want to do them, I'm down to help out.

2pcs 7 inch 6D 18W 6 LED Work... Amazon product ASIN B07DPN5B8V
Cheers

Sorry man. Can't figure out how to delete messages on mobile. I'm definitely interested in looking into them. What do you use for your signals?

We discussed a trip as it cools down a bit. Hopefully I'll have mine up and running by then. I was hoping to do an overnight with a day of Wheeling on each end. Maybe this will motivate me to get moving on fixing my leaks.

I think we should make this place the next meet for the Austin group. I think the end of September would work good. Great pictures by the way!

I'll think about posting something up.
I'm definitely down for that as long as it's a Sunday. I work Saturdays. :*(

We discussed a trip as it cools down a bit. Hopefully I'll have mine up and running by then. I was hoping to do an overnight with a day of Wheeling on each end. Maybe this will motivate me to get moving on fixing my leaks.

Could do the hill country backroads dirt route from Fredericksburg, head NW, then east through click and end up in 71 right near marble falls/hidden falls. I have gpx files that you can overlay on google maps if you want them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom