Landcruiser>Hidden Falls (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys. Sorry but we need to reschedule to the 17th! One of the crew had a schedule error so the 17th and not the 10th. Sorry!

Will continue to post until the Saturday of the 16th.

Hey guys. Sorry but we need to reschedule to the 17th! One of the crew had a schedule error so the 17th and not the 10th. Sorry!

Will continue to post until the Saturday of the 16th.
...rock tease. Anyone else still want to go?

Here are some pics from Sunday with the Charles Maund Toyota 4x4 team.

20180408_124710.jpg

20180408_154948.jpg

20180408_124710.jpg

20180408_155516.jpg

20180408_171322.jpg

Here is a video where I bent my stock running boards.

I dont know what it's called but it's the trail that leads straight up to the cell tower near the 2nd camp. Sorry I'm that guy who doesn't know what the roads are called but knows when and where to turn... :/

Damn. Just saw this. Would’ve liked to attend. Next time!

i am NOOB to off roading
recently bought 2000 LC stock put KO2 tires on them
i was planning on going to hidden falls..looking for guidance..which trails to try, tire pressure to use and any other useful gudiance will be much appreciated

thanks

i am NOOB to off roading
recently bought 2000 LC stock put KO2 tires on them
i was planning on going to hidden falls..looking for guidance..which trails to try, tire pressure to use and any other useful gudiance will be much appreciated

thanks

My understanding is that you could probably do the light trails and youll be fine stock. I would strongly recommend getting sliders ASAP though. Once you have that you can move up trail levels and feel safer about it.

anything 2* you will be fine. 3* if you are OK with the occasional crunch on a skidplate or slider. You will need more height before you try anything else.

For what you are doing, 25 psi is fine. I assume you are not loading the LC down with gear. Just don't do anything crazy. I run 3* and occasional 4* on AT tires a little lower than that, I and haven't had a problem.

Go to 20 if you really want

Late notice but I'm heading to Hidden Falls Sunday morning if anyone is interested in joining.

20190716_150745.jpg

I’m interested. What time where you thinking?

Perfect. I’ll see you at the checkin/office area at 9am. Look forward to meeting you guys. I’ll be in a white and tan 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom