Landcruiser 300 Japan model (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Landcruiser300
Which one do you want?

・GR-S、V6,3.3L Diesel turbo,Seat Capacity:5,Seat color:black or black/red(black/red:GR-S eclusive color)

・GR-S、V6,3.5L Petrol-Unleaded (ULP) turbo,Seat Capacity:7,Seat color:black or black/red(black/red:GR-S eclusive color)

・ZX、V6,3.3L Diesel turbo,Seat Capacity:5,Seat color:beige

・ZX、V6,3.5L Petrol-Unleaded (ULP) turbo,Seat Capacity:7,Seat color:beige

※The price is higher for GR-S than for ZX.
10030139477_3296.jpg
10001839778_8e9e.jpg

Bummer the GRS turbo diesel doesn’t come in a 7 seater. I love the fact that my 200 has a third row and TTD.

The third row (and second for that matter) would be pretty cool IF they could actually fold down to form a flat cargo space. The 200 configuration is pretty lame in my experience. It looks like the 300 series will indeed fold flat though ...need to verify.

Yeah, flat folding would be nice in the 200, but it’s been this way with the 80 and the 100. I removed the 3rd row in my 80 and custom built some drawers. That was before kids. Now with 4 kids, and often carrying some of their friends or some colleagues, that 3rd row is my friend. In fact, I’m bummed that the 300 is only a 5 or 7 seater and not an 8 seater like the 200. That extra seatbelt in the back gets used all the time by kids in my cruiser.

Last edited:
Didn't realize the 300 was strictly a 7 seater. I don't need 8 seats in my 100 all the time, but have used it when taking kids and their friends and/or my parents on a roadtrip, so would prefer 8 seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom