L.A. Cruiser meetup - March 3rd 10AM @ El Segundo Philz (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's tough for me to make it down to OC for the usual cruiser meetups so what about doing one in L.A.?

How about a Cruisers and Coffee meetup, some Sunday morning in LA? Culver City or MDR ?

Just wanted to gauge interest here and maybe book a date in Feb.

I'd be interested!

Thanks for the shout out @AAdam. Having an L.A. cruisers and coffee morning would be a great idea. Also consider El Segundo or Manhattan Beach area. Some great coffee spots with easy and free parking.

Now we're talking! Open to suggestions about location @UCLAcruiser - let's see if we can get a few others interested and then we can look at dates.

There is a Philz Coffee and a new Randy’s donuts shop right next to each other in El Segundo on Rosecrans Blvd. It has a nice sized free parking lot and has easy access from the freeway. It should be slow there on a Sunday or Saturday morning because it is surrounded by a corporate office park.

Any other ideas for locations? What are possible dates and times that work?

I’m down!
There is that Old Rally’s burgers spot on Venice blvd and Hughes Ave. That is now a Coffee bean drive thru. Has ample parking!

But! I am open to anywhere you guys pick so far all the locations are close to me!

Is this a 80 series meet up?
I have a 60 series if that’s alright?

Is this a 80 series meet up?
I have a 60 series if that’s alright?

More the merrier, we don't discriminate :) Mostly 80's so far but would be great to see some 60's out there.

I’d love to participate. The two dates thrown out thus far (Feb 17, Mar 3) both conflict for me, but definitely consider me part of the group. Anywhere between Malibu and OC is fair game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom