Kzj78 fuel injectors help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys -
I sent my oem injectors out for a rebuild in February and for some reason the rebuilder hasn't been able to get new tips - so I told him just send them back to me.This has been such a nightmare trying to get this done.Is there anyone in the states that has the parts to rebuild my oem Diesel injectors?Or a source that has 4 oem new or rebuilt ones under $1000?
Screenshot_20220214-130121_Facebook.jpg

There should be plenty available out there. Even with just a cursory search, I was able to find an aftermarket solution if nothing else while you find a shop that can rebuild your OEM ones:

Amazon product ASIN B08QJ3CB9S
There are a ton of injectors that are available for cheap but not oem and if someone can say they used specific ones with out issues I am all open.Otherwise OEM is the only way to go.Ebay and amazon have alot of cheap Chinese injectors -

There are a ton of injectors that are available for cheap but not oem and if someone can say they used specific ones with out issues I am all open.Otherwise OEM is the only way to go.Ebay and amazon have alot of cheap Chinese injectors -
Agreed. I was simply offering something to get you back on the road while you find a shop that can do what you need with the OEM ones. Nice to have a spare set for testing as well.

Agreed. I was simply offering something to get you back on the road while you find a shop that can do what you need with the OEM ones. Nice to have a spare set for testing as well.
I bought a set for $100 z seller had a good rating compared some others but I forgot to order some.copper crush washers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom