KZJ78 Fan Clutch replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Before I order a new fan clutch through Megazip for about $227.00, does anybody have a better source for this part? (Figures it was best to stay OME and not bargain shop too much)
Thanks in advance!

We (Cruiser Outfitters) likely stock the AISIN clutch in a blue box instead of the Toyota. Exact same part. Give us a buzz Monday and I can look.

We (Cruiser Outfitters) likely stock the AISIN clutch in a blue box instead of the Toyota. Exact same part. Give us a buzz Monday and I can look.

Thanks, I actually called your shop a couple of weeks ago and you didn’t have it, but you might by now. I’ll call Monday.

I missed your call Kurt, but no worries about not being able to help me this time around. Just knowing that the AISIN part is adequate helps me source one. My first choice will always be to use someone here, though!

I missed your call Kurt, but no worries about not being able to help me this time around. Just knowing that the AISIN part is adequate helps me source one. My first choice will always be to use someone here, though!

Happy to assist. We did hear back from Japan late in the day, we won't see our back-ordered units for a few weeks or more. I've added an additional to our next stock order we we can better bridge the backorderd and accommodate demand. Thanks!

So I got my AISIN fan clutch in (finally). Just confirming - I am better off not just installing, right? Better off to change fluid to a 10K (not sure what it would come with) and set my temp to 95 degrees F?
Thanks!

So I got my AISIN fan clutch in (finally). Just confirming - I am better off not just installing, right? Better off to change fluid to a 10K (not sure what it would come with) and set my temp to 95 degrees F?
Thanks!

I'd say try it as is. If your truck runs safe temps then leave well enough alone. If temps are creeping up, then start messing with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom