Parting Out KS parting 99 100 series tan interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How much just for the interior black plastic? No braket or outter beige plastic.
$90 shipped probably a little less to ship the rest becomes trash. the bottom metal mount i believe you do need for deleting the CD changer

Do you have the front shock cushion retainers (all the washers)? I don't need the shocks just the hardware from OEM front shocks, I don't need the nut. $40 plus shipping for both front?

Do you still have the brackets that go between the second row seats and the body? Also could use the bolts that bolt the seats to the brackets and the bracket to the floor. I need 2 brackets and up to 11 screws.

Also looking for driver's door scuff plate, third row AC vent, trim piece above cup holder on the back of the center console, and the trim piece that goes to the right of the AC controls.

I have some pictures of the missing trim pieces here if you need clarification: Wanted - 100 Series Interior Parts

Last edited:
Is it possible to non-destructively remove the netting from the backside of the front passenger seat? I am in need of this.

Do you have the front shock cushion retainers (all the washers)? I don't need the shocks just the hardware from OEM front shocks, I don't need the nut. $40 plus shipping for both front?
I do not have any sorry

Do you still have the brackets that go between the second row seats and the body? Also could use the bolts that bolt the seats to the brackets and the bracket to the floor. I need 2 brackets and up to 11 screws.

Also looking for driver's door scuff plate, third row AC vent, trim piece above cup holder on the back of the center console, and the trim piece that goes to the right of the AC controls.

I have some pictures of the missing trim pieces here if you need clarification: Wanted - 100 Series Interior Parts
I should have the front driver entry trim. Second row mounts and should be able to find bolts I’ve got bags and bags of it. The rear vents and whole cup holder parts are good. Shoot me a PM with number I’ll text pictures to make sure we’re on the same page.

Is it possible to non-destructively remove the netting from the backside of the front passenger seat? I am in need of this.
Not sure but believe the only one left is a gray driver side from a 98. Rest of the front seats are gone

Is the spare tool kit available? I need the lug nut wrench and the tool used to lower the spare.

Is the spare tool kit available? I need the lug nut wrench and the tool used to lower the spare.
Yes tool kit is available. $89 shipped. Some spares have patterned special key I believe there are a few styles. They can be removed so the jack hook is used on spare lift.

EE29DD5D-6522-4530-89B6-CA7C73061374.jpeg

EE1D64B0-B00F-45DF-9484-EA5FECB98C33.jpeg

EF659CAD-C012-4C85-973B-58EC7E91E501.jpeg

Looking for the splash guard in the driver side wheel well and any clips you can salvage. Shipped to 20007
2650D3BB-497B-4262-88F6-D0E25758244E.jpeg

Front pass lower control arm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom