Parting Out KS parting 99 100 series tan interior (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rear hatch visor thing?

have mounts to it also. $150 shipped

B5454895-8178-4BB1-A144-278DD63B21E5.jpeg

Sup braddah. Im into the DS headlight if nobody claimed it already if it's in good shape. Also I'm missing the silver plastic motor cover if u have it. I also need the shifter shifting button(so...whole shifter I guess?). My pitbull chewed on mine. Lol Also I need the flat part that the shifter goes into with the letters that lights up. Im in so cal 92672. Cheers 😎
My boxer’s favorite snack is my truck

Looking for following (shipping to 32207) or can pick up if within reasonable distance:
• center console leather lid (between front seats)
• rear wind deflector
• front passenger side window motor
• sunroof motor
• steering wheel if in alright/decent shape
• speaker covers (mine are cloth and frayed)
• Front seats
• any dash lighting for switches/knobs
* misc dash/console dashes/knobs (my “rear” button now reads “fear”. Can’t have this on first dates if I’m driving 😆)
* the two roof rack crossbars & hardware

Last edited:
Looking for following (shipping to 32207) or can pick up if within reasonable distance:
• sold - center console leather lid (between front seats)
• pending - rear wind deflector
• yes I’ve got it with regulator $70 - front passenger side window motor
• yes I’ve got one $90 - sunroof motor
• not in great shape. Would need $90 shipped have a guy that buys them as core to refinish- steering wheel if in alright/decent shape
• need to check but believe they are built in to the door, I pulled mine off in my driver, just plastic underneath - speakers covers (mine are cloth and frayed)
• expensive to ship - Front seats
• ? any dash lighting for switches/knobs
* ? Most are integral to components. misc dash/console dashes/knobs (my “rear” button now reads “fear”. Can’t have this on first dates if I’m driving 😆)
* Yes I’ve got 2 $110 - the two roof rack crossbars & hardware

Added to your requests. Prices are shipped. Might discount a little if your buying multiple items.

Added to your requests. Prices are shipped. Might discount a little if your buying multiple items.
Thanks! I’ll start with the purchase of the rack cross bars, passenger window and sunroof motors. That should be $270 I think.
What’s status of wind deflector?

Please contact me 3177097872 I'm interested on the hood, diver fender, driver headlamp and driver corner light, ground ship to Indiana 46032. Thanks

I'm also looking for a ARB front bumper or similar.

My vehicle is 2004 Land cruiser.

Thanks

If you still have some could you give some prices on these?
Can you sell the black knob shifter separate? The whole antenna assembly, rear view mirror {black trim} if it has the compass feature. And the black rear wind deflector. Thanks

If you still have some could you give some prices on these?
Can you sell the black knob shifter separate? The whole antenna assembly, rear view mirror {black trim} if it has the compass feature. And the black rear wind deflector. Thanks

I’ve got an antenna assembly but need to verify function it had an aftermarket head unit and relay removed. If it works. $80 shipped. It could be a few weeks on that need to pull mine out of my driver to fix it with a new mast I already have for it.

Talking about the trans shifter not the transfercase? Whole assembly $90 shipped just knob $70 shipped. Basically takes time to take it apart vs the assembly.

the rest is sold.

I’ve got an antenna assembly but need to verify function it had an aftermarket head unit and relay removed. If it works. $80 shipped. It could be a few weeks on that need to pull mine out of my driver to fix it with a new mast I already have for it.

Talking about the trans shifter not the transfercase? Whole assembly $90 shipped just knob $70 shipped. Basically takes time to take it apart vs the assembly.

the rest is sold.
Thanks for the reply. I put out a few other feelers to see if their already out and have more parts, so save yourself some work for now. I'll shout back.

How much for the cover that goes here?

2334153D-F7E6-4679-BEA5-4A31040F39F9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom