Builds Kreiten Build thread! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Excited to get this in, just a rear locker for this build!
That's really the right call, IMO. With the rear locker and the center you'll find the 200 walks up pretty much any gnarly obstacle. In hindsight wish I'd saved the coin and skipped the front - at least so far I haven't found a need for it (and I'm betting you won't either... until you decide to do the Rubicon in your 200 ;) )

The extra crawl ratio downhill is super nice, too

Another pic of my rig with the new coilovers up front...

i-fh5PCCF-X3.jpg

added a bed and a kitchen to the back:)

printpic4131-05-12-2022.jpg

I was looking at those trailers last week. Will be interested to hear your thoughts on it.

I was looking at those trailers last week. Will be interested to hear your thoughts on it.
So far we are loving it, I'm over 6 feet tall and have plenty of room in it! I'll report back after we beat on it offroad a bit more, so far it's holding up really well, only about 20 miles offroad so far though🤪

Finally getting around to having the 4.88's and rear locker slapped in, super excited to get this thing out on the trail this summer!!! @torfab

456849685.jpg

Some more misc pics of the gears, locker etc going in... All parts ordered through @cruiseroutfit and install being done by @torfab Can not recommend both of these companies enough, PROS at what they do!!! Working with Kurt over the phone to get exactly what I want and need at Cruiser outfitters and then having Nick oversee the installation up at Torfab, could not be happier with the results, love it!

thumbnail_IMG_5563.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5564.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5565.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5980.jpg

Kreiten your vehicle is very tastefully modified! Any advice on how to keep the 200 well maintained? New owner.

Kreiten your vehicle is very tastefully modified! Any advice on how to keep the 200 well maintained? New owner.
Thanks so much for the props on the build, appreciate it! The truth is I beat the crap out of my rigs nonstop, but they keep on going!!! Partially because they are Landcruisers, partially because we look them over all the time, do all the basic maintenance etc... My oldest Daughter and her Fiancé both work at Toyota, so that's a win, and I have shops for parts and service also that know what they are doing @torfab @cruiseroutfit So I guess find some great shops, make yourself a pretrip check off list and start beating the S outta your rig 🤪 Thanks again and have a great night buddy! Cheers... -Ken

i-CQjXNLV-X3.jpg

i-cZb6Cqz-X3.jpg

No more spilled drinks 🤪

422452714_706922191645391_1953810068190898746_n.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom