Knuckle rebuild kit part #? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pskhaat

Tourer
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
alamosa.mobi
Who sells the full knuckle rebuild kit? I have read these come with and some without the bearings.

Can someone suggest a location for this full kit and the recommended bearings? Thanks...getting ready to pull out the :banana:s

The individual pieces are cheaper by about $100 than the Toyota "kit." Our hall monitor knows someone that knows someone that *might* be able to get you a good price and insure that you have the right part numbers.
:D
-B-

:rolleyes:

:flipoff2:

3F,

Send CruiserDan a PM and place an order through him if you want to be certain you're getting a) all the parts you need and no more, and b) the correct parts. This is one job you don't want to be in the middle of and discover you need a different part as they're not stocked at dealers and you won't be able to simply stroll down and get one. The truck will sit on a jack for a few days while they get it.

I ordered my knuckle kit before meeting CDan and ended up getting two incorrect seals, and was short 2 bearings - not fun.

Doug

Doug,

Thanks for the kind words :cheers: (what was your paypal #?)

3f, knuckle stuff, OEM parts and trunion bearings will run around 190 bucks +/-. Wheel bearings would be additional.

:cheers: Dan.

3FJ40,
Is your truck dark silver w/ARB front bar, stock rear bumper, and AR Baja wheels?
-B-

Nope, dark standard green w/ARB, old-school slee rear carrier, and right now running OEM dunlops :( as I can't see wasting $ driving on my off-road tires around the city.

I saw a built 80 in Durango a few weeks ago. I think it had AZ plates but definitely had MT/R's on Baja wheels. No tyre carrier.
-B-

Go with Cdan!!! I bought from MAF(terrible, terrible experience) I feel bad since at that time I didnt know of Cdan's role in the Landcruiser community!

[quote author=Beowulf link=board=2;threadid=6662;start=msg54425#msg54425 date=1066938999]
I saw a built 80 in Durango a few weeks ago.
[/quote]

My little brother lives in Durango; his DD's a grey FJ80, OME-J lift, 35s, with stock steel wheels, but no ARB...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom