Know who this is? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The shop also had another nice 60 but I don't think it was a member

Didn't have any with me. I have to stock up the company car.

saw a beige 40 on Bluebonnet Sunday afternoon coming back from the meet - we both waved

The shop also had another nice 60 but I don't think it was a member

Yup, sure did:

I'll make sure the owner gets LLK's info. . .since I"ll be at the shop 2moro working on the never ending project =)

Anyone recognize it? Parked in front of the Saulet apartments on Annuciation.
IMG_20150216_092045593.jpg

Black LX450 with ARB bumper?

There was also a 2010 TT FJ not far from it I left one on.

Not a cruiser but still relevant. Spotted this guy on Poydras today after work. Looked like he was driving it straight off the lot! Very clean little truck.

yota.JPG

Who dis? Spotted at Pitt and Henry Clay. Didnt have any cards on me to leave on their windshield. North Carolina plates.

IMG_20150307_173741.jpg

Spotted these two a few houses apart on Laurel, maybe? Brunched at Ignatius and I think they're somewhere around 8th or 9th Streets off of Laurel.

1426482007348.jpg
1426482019628.jpg

Last edited:
I think I've just got a bit of the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon going on :). There are a lot of them around town that I hadn't noticed before I bought my 62. I'll have to retrace my steps and put cards on these two on my way home today. I've passed by at least 3 or 4 more that I couldn't take pictures of.

It does surprise me that there are all of these cruisers in nola and nobody knows who they are though! The first thing I did when I bought mine was get back on MUD and look for a group in town. I've only had one response to a card I put on a windshield so far :steer:

That reminds me... Don't think I ever posted this one. It shows up on Loyola every now and then on my way to work.

Last time I saw it was a few months ago.

1426520902435.jpg

I think I've just got a bit of the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon going on :). There are a lot of them around town that I hadn't noticed before I bought my 62. I'll have to retrace my steps and put cards on these two on my way home today. I've passed by at least 3 or 4 more that I couldn't take pictures of.

It does surprise me that there are all of these cruisers in nola and nobody knows who they are though! The first thing I did when I bought mine was get back on MUD and look for a group in town. I've only had one response to a card I put on a windshield so far :steer:

I've talked to some cruiser owners and they just aren't interested in a group like ours. But it doesn't hurt to ask. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom