King Springs for a 2007 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings!

I have a 2007 with Slee rear swingout, TrekBoxx Alpha system and lots of camping gear. Been reading up on the need to install King springs to take some of the load off of the AHC. I see where the King KTRS-79 are the recommended springs but when I go to the King Spring site and input my vehicle specs, the website states that these spring do not fit my Landcruiser. Is this correct? If so, what springs do I need?

Best regards,
Bill

I bought mine off! Ebay from Aus. TheY will fit.

Last edited:
Maybe the 2007 AUS Land Cruiser didn't have AHC? But those are the correct King Springs for your AHC 100.

Thanks for the response. Much appreciated.

I'd be interested in learning how your AHC does with all the weight and those Kings. Let us know once you get them in.

Right now, the AHC seems to be handling the weight just fine. But then I don't drive it all that often. It is a 2007 with less that 40K on the odometer. I just happened across a thread here that talked about weight and impact on AHC that could be alleviated by going with King springs. I would say that I have probably added 400 to 500 pounds in additional weight to the rear. Planning on installing a Blueberry to the front. Also have Gobi roof rack, Slee sliders and Slee belly pans.

Real test is to check your AHC pressure. I have KISS drawers, Dissent bumpers front and rear, Trail Tailor sliders, aluminum skid plates and usually about 300-400lbs of gear and food when we travel and the King Springs brought my pressures back to spec. We also have a ~3000lbs pop-up trailer with about a 300lbs tongue weight. When I hooked that up my pressures were back out of spec so I added 30mm spacers to the springs. Now it's a little bit rough/bouncy around town w/o the trailer but I'm good when hooked back up.

Cheers!
rjones

Thanks to all who responded. I see there are a few listings for these King springs on eBay. Is that where folks are ordering from?

Real test is to check your AHC pressure. I have KISS drawers, Dissent bumpers front and rear, Trail Tailor sliders, aluminum skid plates and usually about 300-400lbs of gear and food when we travel and the King Springs brought my pressures back to spec. We also have a ~3000lbs pop-up trailer with about a 300lbs tongue weight. When I hooked that up my pressures were back out of spec so I added 30mm spacers to the springs. Now it's a little bit rough/bouncy around town w/o the trailer but I'm good when hooked back up.

View attachment 1904020

Cheers!
rjones
Said it before and I’ll say it again - those steel wheels complete the package, such a classic look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom