Events/Trails Keystone Overland VT June '23 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pacer

Keystone Cruiser
GOLD Star
Threads
Many of us have talked about it for a long time, I'm finally pinning a date on this trip.

Last week of June.

I had a blast attending the Vermont Overland Rally a number of times, and I am planning a trip this summer to create and relive some of those experiences.

Catskills, Theo and I will leave Pennsylvania and head north on Monday June 26rd, set up camp and explore Central and Southern part of the state that week.

Post up if anyone is interested in joining us.

I'm in.

I've been camping north of Killington since my high school days but trying to keep an open mind...I guess other parts of VT might be ok. 😁

PXL_20211106_204701153~2.jpg
PXL_20211106_204333200~3.jpg

Maybe we can get @kasassy to come south for a day or two.

I’m in

Pacer what is the expected time line? I am interested for sure!

Last edited:
Pacer what is the expected time line? I am interested for sure!
We planning to leave Monday and come home at some point over the following weekend.

You can join us, and depart as your schedule allows.

There has been enough interest in this trip, on and offline, to put a cap on attendees it at this point.

Consider it a reconnaissance mission for Keystone Vermont expeditions of the future.

Good times!

Any specific areas you're looking into? I can do some gaia scouting while I'm at work over the next few months. Even if my wife can't make it I'd love to come myself.

Any specific areas you're looking into? I can do some gaia scouting while I'm at work over the next few months. Even if my wife can't make it I'd love to come myself.

There are three different campspots I have in mind, and plan to make a circuit through southern Vermont to stay at each one for a night or two.

I want to begin the trip in Rockingham, from there make our way up towards Woodstock, and then from there down towards Peru where we can hook up with @fireball towards the end of the trip.

Screenshot_20230216-124205.png

Ok cool, I'll do some recon on gaia and online and see if I can find anything cool along the way.

I may end up going to VT at the end of May with another group, its northern VT. If I'm able to make it up there I will do some on the ground scouting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom