Kaon rear door storage basket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry folks Kaon decided to cancel the GB, please see post #35.

Is anyone interested in the Kaon rear door storage basket they are running $95 AUS? If there sufficient interest I’ll see if we can get a group buy going to save a few bucks and consolidate the shipping.

So far we have:

1) @Washingtontaco
2) @mattgold
3) @Posersurfer
4) @Tex68w
5) @Gx460sd
6) @45th Parallel
7) @SomethingNew
8) @Acrad

I would like to close this out by the end of March.

Last edited:
I was going to suggest Rago as they make the same exact thing. Did not realize the price are much higher. I paid a lot less during black Friday sale.

I was going to suggest Rago as they make the same exact thing. Did not realize the price are much higher. I paid a lot less during black Friday sale.
Well since that’s for 470, that’s a no. The Kaon basket works with the Kaon drop down table as well.

I’m interested.

If the group buy is not limited to the rear door basket, I'd be interested. I have my eye on their drop down table as well as the luggage shelf.

Knowing that it'll work with the table I am definitely much more interested. Count me in if you can get a discounted group buy together.

That basket is great. I was just thinking about something like they the other day. If we can save on shipping - I’m in.

PM sent!

Come on fellas, get some door basket goodness.

Can we mix and match products, I'm interested in the Rear Roof Shelf Standalone to suit Toyota Landcruiser LC200 and/or GX460?

I wonder if it requires me to remove my table in order to install it or if the bottom has a flange that simply sits in the existing cut outs and then it bolts to the plastic up top?! Not wanting to take my entire door back apart in order to install it if I am being honest.

I wonder if it requires me to remove my table in order to install it or if the bottom has a flange that simply sits in the existing cut outs and then it bolts to the plastic up top?! Not wanting to take my entire door back apart in order to install it if I am being honest.
Hard to tell from the pictures on their website. My guess is yes, at least one bolt to gain access to the lower flange. I would want to pull the door panel anyway and through bolt it like I did the table.

I through bolted mine as well, SOB, more work lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom