Just moved to Albuquerque (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone. I just moved to Albuquerque from Knoxville, TN earlier this week. I found your Facebook page and then it directed me to this forum. I used to live here about 10 years ago, but wasn’t active in the offroad community at the time. My family and I are or were quite active in the offroad and overland community back east and wanted to meet others who are like minded. I have seen dozens and dozens of quite capable vehicles around town and hope to meet and join the community in general. I am currently a member/owner of BOLD Overland and also a I4WDTA offroad instructor. We are super excited to be back in NM and cant wait to get out and enjoy everything that the southwest has to offer.

Welcome back to Albuquerque. I live up in the Jemez, when you come up this way let me know.

Wow, that's TWO new introductions in one week! Welcome back to the hood!

I am excited to be back in the land of sunshine, the rain out east was killing me.

I assume work took you there and then bring you back to Abq?

Welcome home

Nice 4Runner!

Welcome back to NM!

Welcome back.

Glad to see the Facebook page is attracting a few folks. Welcome back to Albucrazy.

You will not regret moving to this part of the US. Lots of off road opportunities around here. Welcome, and very nice 4Runner.

Welcome to New Mexico! I’ve seen your rig before on the interweb. Not sure where. Well executed build. Look forward to seeing it in person!

KNOX4Runner,
On your vehicle rack, what do you use to secure your traction boards to your rack? I am looking for some ideas to mount mine better than bungies. Thanks. If you are at the breakfast , I will check that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom