June ROTM - 6/20 Pyeatt Draw (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You make this trail as hard as you want and you can run it with mild mods

A couple vehicles I driven on the trail without any problems or damage

IMG_0463.JPG
payeatt mud2.jpg
Pyeatt draw '09 005.jpg

9-1-2012_9-jpg.672788

Pics 1 & 4 are called the Filter and is 100% optional with an EZ bypass around it if you dont want to run it.

The 100 series made it with no damage to the vehicle but the rock did take a little abuse on the way out.

Pyeatt draw '09 013.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, I thought several people in that picture above have stated there is no need for a hi lift Jack. That looks like John at the handle. Cool pic.

I've yet to use one. If I ever need one, someone in the group will have one available.

I'm trying to schedule to make this trip. In the past many camped over night to start the trail early. Some drove up from phx the day of the trail. I know it's still early but if we do sat morning roughly about what time will the run start?
Sorry been in Greer since Wednesday attending a 'destination' wedding. :bang: Don't ask... Will get a meeting time posted up by early next week. Need to strategize with others who have done this run before to figure out a good meeting time/place that will get us on the trail at a good time.

After all I may go on this run. Past runs up to Payson we have met at the Baja (CHEVRON) gas station in Fountain hills and just conyoyed up there. It was suggested to me that you can make meeting place in Payson at the Home Depot

The Payson Maverick has always worked well. Plus, it avoids the "Shannon problem."

Mark, you're going to have fun on Pyeatt without lockers.

I thought Mark has an Aussie locker

He does and his driving skills have come a long way, I see no problem.

Guys that learn on a open vehicle tend to be better drivers once they get a lockers than the ones that start off with them.

The Payson Maverick has always worked well. Plus, it avoids the "Shannon problem."

Mark, you're going to have fun on Pyeatt without lockers.
I am locked in the rear with an Aussie now

Guess who was just in my office an hour ago... He said I could post this picture of him saying "I dont know what youre talking about!?"

0609150850.jpg

Meeting locations and times updated in original post.

Pink Alert

Can meet at the baja at 8:00am. Post up if meeting at Baja so we have an idea who to look for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom