June Meeting Tuesday 6/13 at Dairy Queen/Eckroth... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We are going to enjoy the nice summer weather and late night sun...

This Tuesday (tomorrow) we are holding our official monthly meeting at Dairy Queen on 7th in Bozeman at 7pm.

Grab a sweet treat, then cross the street to the Eckroth Music parking lot. They close early and we will use their parking lot as base for our meeting.

We will discuss our summer trails and events.
Upcomming club needs in some leadership positions.
General Club business.
Tech questions.

Anyone is welcome, come on out! See you tomorrow night.

7fe606540cdbd417fa4a16e3c38c8b9e.jpg

Turns out I can't make this meeting. The wife joined the board of directors for one of the orgs she works with and they are meeting tomorrow. That leaves me in charge of keeping the tiny human alive and getting her to sleep. I'd appreciate it if someone could mention the custom big sky country mud flaps at the meeting. I think we've got interest for about 9 sets right now and we need to get to 15 sets before the price starts to be reasonable. Thanks!

Turns out I can't make this meeting. The wife joined the board of directors for one of the orgs she works with and they are meeting tomorrow. That leaves me in charge of keeping the tiny human alive and getting her to sleep. I'd appreciate it if someone could mention the custom big sky country mud flaps at the meeting. I think we've got interest for about 9 sets right now and we need to get to 15 sets before the price starts to be reasonable. Thanks!
We'll do it Seth... you could always keep the tiny human happy with ice cream! haha

Anyone coming tonight have a crank pulley/bolt holder tool for the 1FZ? It seems I need to pull the crank bolt and figured I'd ask before making a tool. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom