June 8th Wheeling, AOAA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
EDIT: June 8th @ Anthracite

We’ve been discussing this a little in the May thread and figured I better move it over to here. @DebFJVT has some new upgrades she’d like to test before heading out west for her annual CO and Moab trip. She asked if anyone would be willing to participate in an informal run. Can’t think of a better group than the Keystone folks to help someone break in new front lockers!

Last edited:
I’d possibly be up for the 2nd week of June but can’t quite commit 100%. I’ve got some international travel coming up though the first week of June and still don’t have final return dates yet.

I'm in as long as work cooperates and the truck is running.

Unfortunately I have to pass on wheeling till after I come back from vacation in Sept.

You guys are awesome!! This will be perfect for me, getting acquainted with new front locker prior to Moab and having a blast in the process 😁 Thanks Jody for starting the thread and setting it up! 👍

Second Saturday of June will be a regularly scheduled Keystone wheeling day. I don’t think Deb has done any of the black trails we’ve been doing lately at AAOA so that might be a good choice. I plan to be there wherever we wheel

Having done Rauch multiple times and AAOC only once, think I’d prefer AAOC even if it’s on repeat trails.

Having done Rauch multiple times and AAOC only once, think I’d prefer AAOC even if it’s on repeat trails.

AOAA it is!

I may finally be able to crash a run :steer:

Well it looks like I can’t make it 😔 I’m strapped for time, getting everything ready for Moab and Summit plus work schedule issues. So sorry! Go have fun and I’ll catch you guys another time for sure! 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom