Juan's Old Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sure looks like it to me.

Well I have rarely seen TEQ bumper stops (product of columbia) on a bumper, sure looks like it. Doesn't look like the first time he's bought and sold old classics.

Juan - WTF?

Well in fact they are feeding a bunch of BS to anybody interested in it. I sold it to a guy in MD I know he was trying to sell the truck......I am not going to say anything unless someone asks me directly about the truck since it is not mine anymore and I am not the one selling it...But that goes to prove how much BS goes around from dealers.

I hope you sold it to him for $60K, since it says you spent over 50K on it! :D

Well I broke even on the money by selling that truck....But if someone takes into account one year of both my wife's and I labor we definetly lost money. We easily put over a thousand hours on it.

just at $10 (a shop would probably charge north of $40/hour) bucks an hour for each just assumin 1k hours....would be 20k just in labor and about 14k in parts and the original price paid for the truck will put the tab at $34k. That is the reality. I guess 19k is not overpriced taking the above into account but saying there are 50k invested in it and that it has 50k original miles is not true...etc..etc

Last edited:
Juan, I have never seen a shop charge anything less than $65/hour and it's usually higher than that.
I think the body shop is charging me at $85/hour for everything but sandblasting.
Personally, I can't ever fault anyone for buying something and selling it for a profit, but I sure can if they misrepresent what it is. Ebay is full of used car salesmen of the worst type. I wouldn't buy a car off ebay unless I could drive it, poke it, research it, etc....but plenty of people pay way too much every day. It's really a shame. Many ebay sellers definitions of "restored" will vary widely.

"What I like about this is what I call the Rhino lining....like what you would normally spray in a pick up bed".....Ooooohhhh ahhhhhhh...

A 4WD system ooh mY!!!

He only kinda likes your hidden stereo.

A 100MPH speedometer. Ohh yeah don't worry you will never get close to that.

Amazing vehicle though.

&^%$ING Yankee's.

Juan, I dont know you personally but it looks like you guys did an awesome job on that truck.
While I dont blame anyone for trying to make a profit, I just threw up a little bit in my mouth when I watched that video. What a used car salesman that guy is.. Its always tough to see you old ride like that I am sure...

At any rate, nice job on your work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom