Jon Hardy is a Bad seller (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Traded with Jon for his rig. Never told me the transmission had an overheating issue in the past. 100 miles later the transmission light came on, wouldn’t drive in any gear. It’s toast. 500$ tow later and I’m home with a broken cruiser. Jon is refusing to take any responsibility despite saying he knew it had overheated previously without letting me know that before the trade. Won’t pay for any work or give my Lx470 back. Unfortunately probably no legal ground to stand on. I don’t recommend doing any business with Jon guys

Suks... But it looks like the info. was here all along...

It probably still leaks too.

That is unfortunate and I would hope everyone would disclose information like that before a sale, but that is why there is the term "Buyer Beware". I've bought probably 30 cars in my life, and all were used. Most thankfully have been good to me, but there is no law that states the seller is required to disclose any known issues with the vehicle.

That is unfortunate and I would hope everyone would disclose information like that before a sale, but that is why there is the term "Buyer Beware". I've bought probably 30 cars in my life, and all were used. Most thankfully have been good to me, but there is no law that states the seller is required to disclose any known issues with the vehicle.
We should not limit our dealings with fellow LC owners to (only the written laws of the land) here folks...There is the UN written law of honesty that is what I expect and hold a true man to ...to be honest and respectful to each other in any of our dealings.
Laws do not keep us honest with each other...Do what is right and it is really that simple. You cannot steal from another, without it eventually being taken away from you later. This mentioned person knows that, they just chose to be selfish and short sighted. Call him out on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom