Builds Jkny Lx 450 Ak cont Build ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LRG_DSC09816.JPG
LRG_DSC09783.JPG
IMG_4834.JPG
IMG_4825.JPG
IMG_4827.JPG

Really have to update this thing more often so I'm just doing photo dumps every few months!

Anyway whats gong on,, I had a small drip since I got the cruiser ended up being the oil pump seal, did that and did the front main while I was in there and of course pinched it or something installing it so I ended up with an even bigger oil leak lol Also why the Phillips head on the pump cover :confused:
IMG_5255.JPG
IMG_5254.JPG

Went on a good wheeling trip up in NH, Trashed another drive shaft! I really need to get a DC

IMG_4977.JPG

Kept climbing the damn tree I swear I thought I was going lol
IMG_5039.JPG
IMG_5004.JPG

I really tried to be careful with this one! I honestly don't know when it happened all I know is we went to make a beer run at the end of the day and as soon as I get over mph the whole truck started to shake and well ..
IMG_5051.JPG
IMG_5053.JPG

IMG_5139.JPG
IMG_4910.JPG
y+VJp0WTQrCD1OF1v2rxVg.jpg

Went on our week long trip again thru the Northeast! Great trip again full of good wheeling, trail fixes, good food and well lots of good stuff. I wasn't able to bring any of the good cameras so I did take many pics. But here's some random ones of the weeks extravaganza..

fbwz6CtuT5+PpEI%VbvbXg.jpg
0sbUgj7SQMKimEW4JfTSfg.jpg

Just some leisurely welding in tractor supply parking lot, nothing to see here..
J4WuCIjqR+mZb10kGKyInw.jpg
IMG_6604.JPG
kwNORxggQMeKBBmJPzZduA.jpg

On to more relevant things now, I picked up one of those sweet Italian leather steering wheel kits from here on Mudd because mine was behind whooped! Took me a couple of days and I damn near had blisters on my lady fingers, they were raw man seriesly. Word to the wise, wear gloves or a thimble or something seriously! Anyways I'm no pro but I'm happy with the outcome!

IMG_7102.JPG
IMG_7103.JPG

IMG_7104.JPG
Rtu4Y83ZQzy1eZkHCIhKEA.jpg

Then I started chopping the truck in prep for new tires. I wanted to open up the fenders so that meant cutting most of the tube work off. I honestly wasn't 100% happy with it anyways. Oh well what's another $2k down the drain..

IMG_7169.JPG
IMG_7168.JPG
IMG_7174.JPG
815pEBLfQHCxIWAMmjic3Q.jpg
IMG_7194.JPG

I still have to weld in some sheet metal to seal everything up nice but I'm happy how they turned out!
IMG_7193.JPG
nI+XKuBvRYOzNdxLYtBK6Q.jpg

Also I finally got around to installing my new winch! I got a great deal on a new Superwinch exp 12K, This things way beefier and the old super winch I had. It's a tight fit but it's in there! I ended up having to cut the middle of the cross brace and notch the lower part of the grill a bit.

IMG_7257.JPG
IMG_7259.JPG
IMG_7256.JPG
IMG_7258.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom