jerks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
im jealous
y'all got a pig and i don't.
dont mind me just stirrin the pot:)

well you can sit at home and stir, or you can go buy a pig :D

P.S. you'll hafta do better than that to rile us up, i mean, we own pigs :cool:

RHINO said:
well you can sit at home and stir, or you can go buy a pig :D

P.S. you'll hafta do better than that to rile us up, i mean, we own pigs :cool:

we've been putting up with others peoples crap for years. ;p

Well, guess you won't like this too much...

nice catch...

nial

I love mine as well

But remember you wife/significant pther will not
It's ugly it stinks do you really like that....thing?

bonzai said:
But remember you wife/significant pther will not
It's ugly it stinks do you really like that....thing?

Yeah, it was a long ride home with mine. No cruiser related discusions were allowed. :doh:

But I still love mine, rust and all

my wife used to like driving the early 69 i used to own, she isnt into 75 so much, i think its just too much for her, but she'll prolly want to drive 76 now and then.

she is into funky and unigue rides, she is into her karman ghias and she likes the nash rambler but i refuse to buy one.

Best thing I ever did was get my wife on my side by buying her a car she just happened to mention was interesting (Alfa Romeo), besides a Nash Rambler doesn't take up that much room. Each subsequent "stray dog" (or pig in this case) I bring home gets a little easier to persaude. :D

Magoo get a 55 you will never regret it!

Rhino I would get her a Ghia. I recently bought a 70 Ghia for my SO. They are soo easy to work on, aircooled, single barrel carb, CHEEP parts... She still hates the pig but now that she has her own money pit it is easier for her to understand the need for constant cash outflow on projects like seets and performance parts. I also leveraged a new aircompressor with the promise to paint the Ghia soon.

E

poseidon said:
Rhino I would get her a Ghia. I recently bought a 70 Ghia for my SO. They are soo easy to work on, aircooled, single barrel carb, CHEEP parts.

E

well if the 3 she has isnt enough,,, actually down to just one vert now.

RHINO said:
well if the 3 she has isnt enough,,, actually down to just one vert now.

I sold my last aircooled vdub some time ago. The last three I had in the driveway 1978 Triple White Convertible, 1966 TypeII Deluxe, 1971 TypeII Doublecab. Havent owned a Ghia yet but they are pretty sweet.
Ive owned just about every other aircooled vdub from 1967 down.

oh im gettin a pig for sure!!
i may even sell the 40 or trade it for one.the 40 is very sentimental to me though which makes it hard.but i cant have 2 rigs,it just doesnt fit me.dont need a million cruisers.just one.but the 40 just doesnt fit my needs as far as space goes.cant pack an elk and all my camping gear in it,ya know.
we'll see what happens.

I traded in my 40 for a 55 almost 20 years ago. Doesn't make me a jerk, just means that I'm either lucky or smart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom