JDM Parts - MegaZip? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
Threads
Anyone ever heard of MegaZip - source of Toyota parts out of Japan? I know the charcoal canister is discontinued here in the states. Search on the part number found this site. Including a current 10% coupon the part shipped fedex from Japan to California is $275 - about the price we were paying here when the part existed domestically.

Legit site or scam?

The Autozone replacement from another thread is currently $48.

Anyone ever heard of MegaZip - source of Toyota parts out of Japan? I know the charcoal canister is discontinued here in the states. Search on the part number found this site. Including a current 10% coupon the part shipped fedex from Japan to California is $275 - about the price we were paying here when the part existed domestically.

Legit site or scam?

The Autozone replacement from another thread is currently $48.
If its any help I ordered from them and they showed up as advertised OEM plug wires.

Looks like a Russian site tho??? edit - main offices in Singapore. Website tech is out of Russia!

Last edited:
Also partsouq.com they have been very good for me

Not available on this site shibubba.

Taking a semi-leap of faith and ordered. S/B here early July out of their Japan whse.

...because someone is wondering why I'm replacing the canister - it's 24 years old and I've been getting A LOT of pressure opening the gas cap for awhile now...at sea level, not altitude.

Amayama.com is a Japanese site. They are quick to respond too

I use megazip for part numbers and part diagrams and then order through Dave @Japan4X4. Great guy with comparable pricing and he ships quickly.

Just received manual stock antenna from Megazip shipping was faster than some state side suppliers. All good, would do it again

Email from Megazip this morning. Part completely discontinued from mfg. Not available in Asia region either, not just in the US. Guess I'll limp along and when pressure is really bad go the Autozone part route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom